Sherlocked by remstahh_fergo

Title: Sherlocked

Author: remstahh_fergo

Summary: Alex Moriarty, a 20 year old science nerd from Australia has recently moved to England, soon finding herself becoming somewhat a companion to Mr Sherlock Holmes. Though she has a completely opposite nature to Sherlock, they seem to get along well. But could things spiral out of control when Alex's brother decides to interfere?

Our thoughts: The humor made the story very interesting and nice to read. There was a lot of details put into the chapters that helped the readers figure out the styles of each individual character in the story. The story seems to be lighthearted and very interesting to read but the darkness just under the surface gives it a nice feel that makes you think about what could happen next. Alex's brother Jim Moriarty is also written nicely, we have no idea what he could be doing next or what goes on in that mind of his. Alex is also a character that people can connect to, and possibly share experiences with along wi many friends that make the story seem to come to life as you read it.

Genre/type: romance, comedy, betrayal, family, friendship.

Comments: "I really like this charecter. She is hilarious. Reminds me of some of my friends" by MadamMidge (Chapter 6)