A Study With Scarlet by LIACoCo

Title: A Study With Scarlet

Author: LIACoCo

Summary: I shall admit that my highly deductive skills have failed to analyze my own brother Mycroft completely. It appears that he has been the progenitor of Scarlet Richardson for the past sixteen years, non of which he was aware of, and is also something very surprising, even for me, as a high functioning sociopath and a professional consulting detective. From now on she will be the third of the Holmes. Its almost fantastic, This girl who appears to be now my niece emerges prominent deductive skills, she is often compared to me like my own double, the double of the legendary astute Sherlock Holmes.

Our thoughts: I love Scarlet's personality, she's so much like Sherlock yet both think they are better than the other. The crime and crime scene descriptions were excellent along with the plot twists as they figure out who the murderer is along with the motive. Scarlet's reaction to her mother dying is nicely accurate especially since she is Mycroft's daughter and part of the Holmes' family. These mysteries are very well written and have great details. They are very interesting to read and each crime makes you want to try figuring it out as well. @Cityofdawn does a wonderful job of mixing humorous remarks with the characters' personalities, which enhances the story even more. The suspense of waiting to find out what happens next could kill, this is an excellent Sherlock fanfic.

Genre/type: mystery, thriller, murder, suspense.

Comments: "Wonderfully written and can't wait for more!" by Sherlockfanficrec