The Science of Blood, Bombs, and Brothers by PeppermintxCrazy

Title: The Deduction Saga: the Science of Blood, Bombs, and Brothers

Author: PeppermintxCrazy

Summary: Sherlock never talks about his family, so of course he never talks about me.

My name is Teddy Holmes, and i am the younger sister of Mycroft and Sherlock Holmes. I'm back after nearly a decade away from my brothers to re-connect with them, but someone's stealing Sherlock's attention. A man by the name of Moriarty. Moriarty, now why does that name sound so familiar???

Our thoughts: It was amazing how you incorporated another Holmes into the story without making her completely take over Sherlock's role. The pieces of Teddy's past were great as well because it gave us insight on why she acted the way she did in the story. It was also nice how there were fun, light, moments throughout the book to relieve the tension Teddy is going through. PeppermintxCrazy also does a wonderful job of making Teddy Holmes different than Mycroft and Sherlock by giving her some forms of human emotion that she shows, though she still has the classic Holmes deduction skills and dislike for too much human interaction. We were also able to get a clear picture of what Teddy looked like and what her actions did through Sherlock's knowledge of what they did as children. Despite how some siblings grow apart, though the three have, Mycroft, Sherlock, and Teddy still have a close bond that is nice to see displayed in the story.

Genre/type: Romance, friendship, haunted past, action.

Comments: "GAH! That moment between Mycroft and Teddy was just adorable!!!! Love the story :D" by SepticToastIplier (Chapter 12).