Chapter 2

TW! Self harm kinda?

"dream!" sapnap said, "what are you doing?"

"cutting wood, what does it look like I'm doing?" the blond said

"cutting wood? Don't we have enough already?" George said walking over to the two bestfriends

"yeah I know, I'm just making room for more buildings you know?" the blond haired man replied

"hmm, what are you going to build even?" the raven said.

"me? Oh no I'm not building anything. It's just to make room for more members so it will be easier for them to build a home!"

"new members? Since when are you adding new members?" George asked, confused

"since like, yesterday. There was this kid named Tommy! He seemed pretty cool.' Dream said remembering talking to the 16 year old (I think that was Tommy's age when he joined the smp)

"hes pretty energetic, he could add more energy to the server." the blond added

"I guess your right, we could use some more people in the server" sapnap said

"whatever, he better not disturb me too much." the brunette said crossing his arms

"he won't, I hope" dream said jokingly

"he better not" george said with a huff

"anyways, want us to help you dream?" sapnap said changing the topic

"yeah, that would be helpful" dream said.

--------------------------------

Dream woke up with a groan, opening his eyes just to be met with obsidian.

He forgot all about him even being in the prison.

He sighed, sitting against the obsidian wall, his throat felt overly dry but he didn't want to get up to drink water.

He looked over at his clock noticing it was mid-day. "I slept that long?" he asked, not expecting an answer of course. He took off his mask closing his eyes and taking a deep breath.

"I hate this already.." he said outloud, he stood up dropping his mask going towards the lava. As he expected, it was very warm as he stood in front of the wall of lava.

He thought about sticking his hand in for a few seconds but then Rémi ding himself how that is just stupid, who on earth would think that is a good idea? Apperantly dream did cause he put his finger into the lava immidiatly pulling it out with a yelp. The smell of burning flesh filled his nostrils as he looked at his very much burnt finger. He felt extremely stupid as he put his finger in the water of the cauldrin hoping it would help.

It stopped the burning slightly but it still hurt alot. He heard a dispenser and looked over to his left, seeing a few raw potatoes floating in the water, he went to go pick them up and ate them,

Eventhough they where disgusting, he had no choice but eating the potatoes or well, starving. After he finished the potatoes he felt extremely nauseous, deciding to ignore it he went over to his books taking one out and thinking of what he could write.. Or maybe even draw? He decided on writing about his dream last night, the dream was real, it did happen. It was when the server kind of just started, it was just dream, sapnap, George and Alyssa. Dream saw Tommy on another platform and noted how he could be a good member to the server.

He was just sixteen at the time but he was pretty popular already. He was loud and energetic. So he asked Tommy if he wanted to join the server, and of course he said yes!

The memory makes dream sigh knowing that everything went downhill as soon as there where more members and well. Ponks lemon tree.. Tommy caused the problems in the server

Tommy is the reason dream lost his friends

It's all because Tommy and Wilbur decided they wanted to make their own rules.

It's always just been Tommy. If he just didn't add Tommy to the server he would still have his friends.

Dream would still be able to talk to his friends, laugh with them, hug them, fight with them, be with them.

But Tommy ruined everything. Tommy is the problem, he always has been.

The only thing dream wanted was peace! That's all. Now look where he is. Alone in a jail cel. Just, alone. Alone like he was before sapnap and George. Alone.

God, does he miss those two.. He cant stand looking back at when they turned their back on him. He wishes everything could go back to how it was.. There's no going back anymore. He's lost everything. And there's no way of getting it back...

As dream snaps back into reality, his vision is blurry and... Is he crying? He immidiatly wipes away his tears. No he can't cry. He's not weak he's not a pussy. He doesn't care that everybody left him. He has power that's all he needs! If he dies, the server will go down with him. He will make sure of that.

------------------------

That was it for the second chapter. I enjoyed writing it and I hope you enjoyed reading it too!

850 words