Chapter 3

Allright, so I'm planning on making this book not exactly like the actual lore? I mean, obviously that's already what I'm doing but yeah,  just saying.

------------------------------

Dream kept writing about anything that came to mind, he wrote about his feelings, about his used to be friends, about the lovely memories he had with all of them. He wrote until his wrist where sore.

Putting the book back in the chest he looked at the clock and walked over to it.

Standing in front of the clock he spun the clock that was inside the picture frame, finding it entertaining he kept doing it.

He eventually stopped spinning the clock around and took it out of the picture frame. He glanced over at the lava, "what if I just.." the blond said before throwing the clock into the lava.

He watched as the clock burned u till it evaporated into the lava. 'well, now I don't have a clock anymore..' dream thought.

He looked at the lava while thinking, then he remembered he can just call Sam to get him another one, easy, right?

"SSAAAMMM!" he yelled

"what do you want dream" the creeper hybrid said.

"i burnt my clock" the blond replied

"now why would you-" Sam sighed as he pulled a lever.

Dream watched as the lava slowly sunk and he saw the creeper hybrid wearing enchanted netherite armour

Sam grabbed a ender pearl and pearled over to the prison cell, pulling out a clock from his inventory he put it on the picture frame glancing over to the masked man.

"this is the first and last time I'm doing this Dream, don't do it again." he said

The blond nodded. Sam grabbed another ender pearl and teleported back, he pulled another lever making the lava sink back down.

---------------------------------

Okay, this one was pretty short I'm very sorry. But I'll make another one when I have more motivation, WICH will be tomorrow or later maybe. Well, that was all have a nice day/night/evening<33

339 words