Chapter 5

As i said, i would be writing soon! This will be a big time skip. But it's finee, uhmm. YESS! It starts at Tommy's pov! ^^

----------------------------------

Tommy was Infront of the prison, just staring at the tall obsidian building, Sam really built this by himself?? That's crazy. Back to the point. The light blond wanted to visit dream, well.. he didn't really want to. He just wanted to rub it in the green bastard's face that HE wins. That HE won the battle.

He knows dream doesn't have his communicator in there, and he wouldn't want to say it through a stupid communication device anyways. He wants to speak to the dirty blond face to face. With the mask or without.

The light blond walked up to the portal in the little hall of the prison, there was a speaker not to far next to the portal.

"HELLO??" the loud blond yelled. Nobody answered in the three minutes he waited so he yelled again. This time a familiar voice answered.

"Hello?" The voice said

"HEY SAM" the blond said, or well.. yelled

"Tommy? Are you coming to visit?" Sam's voice said from the speaker

"Yes!! I want to see that bastard" the blond for once CALMLY responded.

"Alright, please go through the portal" the creeper hybrid said.

--time skip until they are at the main cell--

"Alright Tommy, please stand over there on the platform" Sam told the blond

"Ah wait, please right click that bed over there."  The hybrid said

Tommy set his spawn point and walked back over to the platform. "I'm going to bring the lava down now. This might take a bit." Sam said

.....

"Wow this really does take a while huh!" The blond said, wanting to start a conversation with the creeper hybrid.

He uh, yeah he didn't respond.

"Sam? Why arent you responding! Normally we always have small talk!!" The blond said looking over at the warden

Sam cleared his throat "alright, the lava is down. I will start moving the platform now. Remember to walk with it or you will fall in the lava" Sam said

Tommy looked back Infront of him, and indeed. The lava was down, and at the other side, he saw dream.

He jumped slightly when the platform he was stood on started moving, remembering he had to walk with it he followed the platform untill it hit obsidian.

Looking up, he saw the person he came here for, dream. He just wanted to hit the bitch, kill him. If it wasn't for that book he wouldn't have to be here.

The dirty blond didn't even look up at him! So he was scared! He definitely was, who would be? We was big man tommy everybody is afraid of him!

"Alright Tommy, I'm bringing the lava down" sam's monotone voice said from the other side of the pool of lava.

The light blond just nodded as he kept looking at dream. He already looked so fucking disgusting, i mean he already did before he even got in the prison but it somehow got worse.

When the lava was fully down the netherite blocks seperating him and the other blond went down.

This made tommy panic slightly 'hes alone, he can't escape. He's stuck with him, he's fucking stuck with dream, he's stuck with his fucking abuser' he was about to call for Sam until he remembered what he was here to do.

We was here to show dream he wasn't scared. He wasn't afraid of him anymore. But how?, He still was afraid, very fucking afraid! But oh well..

"GREEN BITCH!! LOOK AT YOU! YOU LOOK FUCKING DISGUSTING" the blue eyed boy spat

Dream didn't respond. Didn't even look up!

"LOOK AT ME don't fucking ignore me you- you green piece of shit!" The light blond went on and on.

"ARE YOU SCARED OF ME?" Tommy asked, ofcourse not expecting and answer or anything in response.

Oh.

Dream looked up

This made things a lot more terrifying, he was so scared of that stupid smile! The smile he saw in exile every fucking day, the smile he saw before he died multiple times. It's always that fucking smile!! He wants to just rip that mask of his fucking face. He wants to see dreams real emotions.

"You think I'm scared? Of you?" Dream responded with a raspy voice.

.. Tommy couldn't breath. Why did he respond? He didn't expect him to respond so why did he ???

"I- uhm.. y-yes!! You are a fucking pussy!! You are terrified!" Tommy yelled. It didn't help his fear.

"Hm." The prisoner hummed, standing up. "You are pathetic, i would never be scared of you" he said

Oh god, tommy backed up. He didn't want to do this anymore. He wanted to get out, he needed to get fucking out. The green man was walking towards him. Oh fuck no.

The light blond hit dream, he couldnt help it! He was getting to fucking close! Goddamn piece of shit.

"SAMM! I WANT TO LEAVE" tommy yelled. He was done with this. For now

The lava started rising slowly as the netherite blocks seperated him and the masked man. "HAH! FUCK YOU!!" Tommy said as he saw the platform and walked on it. He hated that.

-----------------------

That was it!! Thank you so much for reading^^ !! Have a nice day!
Oh before i go, i wanted to say I'm going to make a AO3 account soon so yep, make sure to check out my other book's and if you want to request a story you can go to my request book!

That's all for now, byee<33

942 words