🥀A New Adorable Friend or Just a Mate🥀

You enjoyed hoseoks company but you were also uncomfortable at the same Time because of the man sitting beside you. You flight was of almost 8 hours, in between your eyes got heavy because of the cool temperature. After a while you all reached America and hoseok got up from his seat and saw that the Man beside you was taking the photos of you and below your skirt hoseok saw and slapped him hardly that all the public in the plane could all hear is the slap. You also got up to see who it was.

Man- why did you slap me
Hoseok- what type of pictures were you taking
Man- what do you mean
Hoseok- DELETE THE PHOTOS RIGHT NOW!!!!!
Man- WHY WOULD I??
Hoseok- if you have manners you will or else you'll not, you are lying you took the nudes of the woman beside you.
Man- SHOW ME THE PROOF
Hoseok- Ma'am can you please show him the CCTV footage so he understands.

Later the air hostess came and said

Hostess- Sir follow me

They all got down the plane and the rest of the people did same as the plane had landed on the airport.

The man was Caught by the cops and was arrested. Hoseok asked the Cops to delete the photos. Cops did delete the pictures from every where in the device. Hoseok came out and almost forgot his luggage inside. Hoseok was in a worry when he saw Y/N with his bag, the sun shined, hoseok smiled to Y/N and she smiled back
Y/N- Mr. Jung you forgot your luggage and I brought it here.
Hoseok- sorry Ms. Hwang for trouble. Btw do you have anyone here in the country like some relatives or friends coz I'm new here
Y/N- Ohh...actually I don't have anyone, I'm going to stay at my dad's friends house he gave me the keys. I dont know where exactly it is but dad said his friends son will also stay with me.
Hoseok- ohh same my dad said someone will come to stay with me there but I don't know who that hooman bean is, hahahah lol.
Y/N- ok then byee
Hoseok- wait let's exchange the contact numbers as I have no one to talk
Y/N- oh sure
Then they both exchanged their contacts and took a leave from airport

Later the day Y/N called her parents and asked for the house and took a taxi and reached there

Y/N- uhmm...how much to pay??
Driver- 10$
She payed the money and saw the dorm it was really neat and tidy, she love the surrounding around it and it was greenary around.
She opened the dorm and entered, it was well furnished.
Y/N- my dad choosed perfect place for me.
The she got up and was admiring the dorm which was simple yet cozy. She loved it. Later she freshen up and went to kitchen and nothing was there
Y/N- oh shit!! I didn't knew no one was living here, I'm really dumb. Everything is empty. I should go to market to buy groceries.

And she came out to take her money. While she was taking her money out.
Next minute she heard the door opening. Y/N thought the dorm is possessed or something. But no it was someone out there. She went near the door and saw someone she didn't thought that person could come here to live with her. It was Hoseok.

Y/N- Hoseok!! you??
Hoseok- You!!!
Y/N- Are you my Roommate??
Hoseok- Ms. Hwang Y/N I have the same question??
Y/N- Omg woahh I see your my roommate, but I didn't knew because my dad didn't tell me my roommates name.
Hoseok- oh yeah even I didn't know, Well I'm so happy that I know that hooman bean lol
Y/N- I'm glad that it's you. Coz I met you today morning hahaha. Well come in.
Hoseok- the Dorm is so cozy ahh I'm in love even my house is not like this.
Y/N- I know right its comfortable. By the way what about our dinner,
Hoseok- Umm...let's order something for now, What say??
Y/N- oh yeah!! I didn't think of that my god.
Hoseok- yeah.
Y/N- you go get fresh and till then I'll order the groceries and food, you want to order anything??
Hoseok- Uh I don't know I need to check If I do, so if i remember I'll let you know or we'll go out tomorrow for shopping
Y/N- yeah suree!!

Later the Food you ordered arrived and you both sat on the dining table to have the dinner.

Hoseok- Why did you shift here??Y/N- Studies and you??Hoseok- same, What are you going to study

Y/N- Studies and you??
Hoseok- same, What are you going to study.
Y/N- Gynaecology, university starts from next to next week, what about you??
Hoseok- I'm here for the same but another field.
Y/N- I didn't get
Hoseok- I mean I'm here for the same doctoring but I want to be a Neurosurgeon
Y/N- woahhh great!!!!
Hoseok- yeah.
Y/N- you want more??
Hoseok- no I'm done
Y/N- ok

Later on You went to your room and you suddenly felt uneasy. You went to bathroom and started throwing up and you knew why but hoseok didn't. He heard you and ran towards you with some water.
Hoseok panicked