Chapter 11

"I'll show him."

***

The kiss isn't gentle. It's clashing of teeth and bruising of lips. It's hard and it's rough.

I'm punishing his lips for all the shit he puts me through. All the feelings he makes me feel.

And the punishment is good. So good.

It's bittersweet; a mixture of pain and pleasure. A consuming desire.

He is sexy as fuck. His messy dark hair is falling across his forehead. His breathing laboured. His plumb red lips so biteable, so much so that I have a strong desire to bite his bottom lip. Hard. And then pull his hair and hear him grunt, or moan. Fuck.

I am supposed to be showing him talented my lips are. Drag It out slowly and make it sensual. Impress. But it's not going down like that. It is more uncontrolled than that.

He doesn't seem to mind.

Not at all.

His fingers weave between my curls, tugging me closer. I can't but moan into his mouth. He mumbles fuck under his breath and tugs my hair again, slightly harder this time.

His tongue runs along my bottom lip. I am panting, deprived of oxygen. He doesn't stop there, he leaves open-mouth kisses across my jaw and to my ear. I shiver as he bites my ear lobe.

"I'm good, right?" I say between heavy breaths, my lips tingling and heart beating erratically.

"Fucking horrible," he breathed, intertwining his fingers in my hair and pulling me back down to his lips.

He moans when our tongues touch, and fuck if that wasn't the hottest sound. His tongue flights with mine—battling for control. Even under me, it feels like he's in control. He tugs my bottom lip into his mouth, almost possessively.

"Is that," I breathe heavily, "good enough?"

I want him to say it. To admit that he likes it.

"I think I need more convincing." He pulls my head back down for a second time.

He rolls us in a smooth motion that I am left wide-eyed and under him.

Holy shit.

kisses along my collarbone. He bites the skin and I hiss. But it quickly turns into a sigh when he soothes it over with his tongue. He continues his bitter-sweet torcher along my collarbone and neck.

He sits up tugging at my shirt. "This. off. now"

His breathing becomes harsher when I pull my shirt over my head. His eyes drink me in. He discards his one smooth motion and I gulp. He continues to bite and suck the skin down my neck and to my chest.

"Fuck.." I pant. "Don't leave a mark," I say between breaths, my neck bared to him.

At that moment he playfully bites my skin and l yelp in surprise.

He sucks the skin below my collarbone.

"Oliver" I grunt in warning as he bites my neck. I shiver as he licks ups the side of my neck.

"Why not?" He grunts.

"Because people will see"

"And...?"

He lowers his hips to mine, grinding against me. I instantly lose all train of thought and moan. He continues to kiss down my chest and I become a prisoner to his touch.

***

I wash my face, again. Then brace my hands on the sink. Slow deep breaths in and out.