Treasure

(3rd Person Pov)

"WHOA!!"

"Hm?" Both Luffy and Y/N turned at the sound.

"How are you two still alive?!" The chief exclaimed. "Yeah! How in the world are you alive!?" Nami exclaimed too.

"Is that a bad thing?" Luffy questioned. "I'd say it's good that we're alive." Y/N scratched his head.

"You were blasted clear through an entire house and you don't have a scratch on you!! It's freakish!" Nami yelled at the two boys.

"I'm fine with that." Luffy held his strawhat. "Isn't that a good thing?" Y/N questioned.

"Would you two stop being so okay with it!!!!" Nami yelled.

"Why are you even here, anyway? What's your connection to those pirates." The chief asked.

"If you need a reason I just came up with one! I want that map to the grand line and a navigator!" Luffy explained.

"Anyways, we're going to go check on Zoro." Y/N started walking away. "I think that weird costume guy was looking for him." Luffy smiled back at the two.

"Stop you fools!! That lion will eat you for sure this time!" The chief tried stopping them.

"Sorry but.. we're not afraid of some kitten." Y/N smirked.

--

"That damn dog bit me... look at this! I'm bleeding!" Mohji held out his bleeding arm.

"The shop keeper sure has some nerve, leaving a guard dog to stop me." He said as he and his lion walked away.

"Woof! Woof!"

Y/N and Luffy turned the corner after hearing the dog bark to be met by the pet store engulfed I'm flames.

"Woof!! Woof!! Woof!! Woof!!" The dog pitifully barked at the fire.

Y/N and Luffy walk closer to the dog to see that he's crying.

"..Y/N." Luffy said in a low tone. "..I know." Y/N replied as they made their way to Mohji.

--

"..?"

"Hey.. its you!! But didn't I kill you two already!!!?" Mohji gritted his teeth.

"You can't kill me that easily. I'm a rubberman after all." Luffy smiled.

"Rubberman? Now, you've got quite the luck I've gotta give you that but. I think you must have hit you're head, I mean  you're talking nonsense." Mohji smirked.

"Showing you're face here again  was a huge mistake!!! Chop their heads off!!" Mohji made his lion lunge at the two.

"I've got this." Y/N told Luffy.