CHAPTER2

"Greetings, Blue." Dream said, not looking away from the window. His arms were behind his back as he seemed to stare off into the distance of the forest that separated the two empires. Blues hands were shaking, but his face was showing anything but nervousness.

"Nice to see you again." Blue responds, albeit his greeting wasn't that formal unlike Dreams, Dream still smiled as he turned to look at Blue. "What's the matter?" Blue asks Dream, he was curious about the reason why Dream wanted Blue to meet him. It surely can't be about Blue being friends with Error, right? Well... maybe.

Dream softly hummed as he slowly approached Blue, who looked away due to the anxiety. What if it's actually about Error? Dream puts his gloved hands on Blues shoulders, the ruler of the Empire of The Sun didn't dare to mutter a word as he stared at Blue.

"It's nothing serious." Dream said to reassure Blue, but Blue didn't exactly believe that. Dream wouldn't have called Blue to his office if it was a simple thing. "I just want to talk." Dream adds as he glances away from Blue for a few seconds.

"What do you want to talk about?"

It was uncomfortable, very uncomfortable for Blue. Maybe it's the way Dream is looking at him, or maybe it's because of the worry that Dream found out about his little friendship with Error.

Blue hopes that it's nothing more than a simple talk.

"It's about Nightmare."

Of course it's about him, everything has to be about him! But nonetheless, Blue is relieved that it isn't about Error.

"And..?"

"I just wanted to make sure that you know that Nightmare might declare another war." Dream said as he frowned, Blue knew that Dream despised violence, especially when it's a war with his brother. "I don't want you to get hurt or anything." Dream adds as he takes his hands from Blues shoulders.

It was nice to know that Dream cared about Blues safety.

"Don't worry." Blue replied as he slightly smiled at his friend. Blue knew that he could protect himself, besides... he doesn't want to upset his brother by dying. That's a big no-no. "I will be fine, thanks for informing me." Blue played with his hands while talking, it was something he usually did when he was nervous.

"Ink already knows, but you could remind Outer, just in case." Dream walks away from Blue back to where he was, which was by the big window, Blue seriously didn't know why Dream had that window, but it's none of his business. "You can leave."

Blue nods and walks up to the door to leave.

Nightmare needs to chill with the wars, otherwise it might be a nightmare to deal with him.

Heh, Blue needs to tell that silly pun to Paps and maybe Sugarplum.

The blaster laid on Blues bed as Blue hummed while dressing up. It was a new day, which meant a new opportunity for new stuff!

Or something.

Blue didn't know how to properly motivate himself.

"Geez, you need to stop biting most of my stuff." Blue says as he looks at the destroyed pen he got on his birthday from Dream. It was a terrible gift, sure, but Blue still liked it.

The blaster didn't react and just lightly snored, causing Blue to loudly sigh as he rolled his eyelights.

Typical..

Blue fixed his clothes and rushed out of his room, only to trip and fall. Blue needs to be more careful, especially since he doesn't want to embarrass himself in front of someone like... Dream! Blue could careless if Sugarplum or Outer saw him trip, but Dream? Blue would be too embarrassed to leave his room.

Blue quickly stood up as he massaged the spot that he fell on. It hurt like hell, but Blue will survive this. He had way serious injuries, this shouldn't be that painful.

The skeleton looked around, there wasn't anyone around which made him sigh out of relief. Thank god that no one saw that embarrassing fall.

Blue needed to hurry up since Sugarplum is waiting for him near the fountain. By that he probably means the big, or maybe even the main fountain. Blue hopes that's what Sugarplum meant, he doesn't want to walk for a long time just to find their meeting spot.

Blue felt something near his hand, as he looked down he saw the blaster who seemed to be excited about going out. Blue smiled at them, Sugarplum loves being around the blaster so it wouldn't hurt if Blue brought them along.

"Alright... Alright." Blue said as his cheeks hurt from smiling so much. "Let's hurry up!" Blue then rushed to the exit of the castle, which took a few minutes due to the castle being a bit too big.

Dream sure is extra.

Blue rolled his eyelights at that silly thought. Dream is and definitely will be an extra emperor who cares a lot about his looks. Oh, throw in the fact that Dream wants to reconcile with Nightmare. It's... quite pointless since Nightmare himself said that all he wants is to get rid of Dream.

But oh well, siblings am I right?

Blue went ahead and ran to the fountain, which was quite the challenge due to the fact that Blue didn't know which fountain. But after a long time, Blue finally spotted Sugarplum

It was a nice day to spend with his friend, albeit Sugarplum was still pretty sleepy.

●●●

This book seriously doesn't have any plot LMAO, also wow very fast update???? From me?? Impossible.