Chapter 8

Kim Roksoo is looking out for Choi Han, he's making sure Choi Han won't attack him. No, not because he's worried, no.

Roksoo thought while looking at the Henituse County.

In the novel Choi Han got into the Henituse County with these huge walls in the entrance since the guards won't let him pass without an identity card, when he read that part it looks cool and depressing at the same time... But now looking at these huge tall walls...

How the f Choi Han manages to climb these?

Well forget that, he just needs to think about how to go inside the territory without using illegal methods.

But he didn't even open his mouth when the guards step out of his sight, are they... Letting them in?

Choi Han moves closer to him, ready to strike any danger.

Roksoo internally panic and look at Choi Han,

'You need to calm down Choi Han! Even though I know you could defeat these guards I don't want to get dragged in!'

"No need for such violence" a voice save Roksoo in his thoughts, but for just a moment since now in front of him is the minor villain Cale henituse.

That's supposed to be a drunkard in the bar in this time frame!

The transmigrator's only nightmare is the change of some plots. the unknown.

But Kim Roksoo is not like the other girl- transmigrators he ain't gonna be scared for a mere change of meet up like this.

"So dear guest. Follow me. " Cale henituse said, and now that his mind is clear. The redhead seems to know about their existence... No Cale henituse definitely knows them, maybe he got the answer that both he and Choi Han might need.

Kim Roksoo looks at Choi Han and nods.

. .

.

The people look strange, the whole street is quiet and their movements are so tense.

Kim Roksoo looks at the back of the redhead.

In the novel Cale henituse is labeled as trash, and the people in the county are scared of him throwing them some bottles.

But the people here seem to be scared by his presence only, and Cale henituse looks fine... He got some red on his face indicating that he drink some wine but his eyes...

The same color as his... But it has some unique glowing circles on it

He didn't read that in the novel? The author likes to explain every little detail in her characters and with the help of his ability there's no way he misses that.

'The Fragrance of Tea with Poetry'

Roksoo looks at the tea shop and thinks of the piggy bank-looking Billos Flynn who got mentioned in the novel as one of Choi Hans's helping companions.

"Young master Cale, welcome!" Yeah he really looks like a piggy bank, Rokso thought and look back to the redhead

Every detail in that novel is accurate... So why does Cale henituse have that unique ring in his eyes and... He didn't notice it before but the man have a long red hair

It's described as short and stylish, extravagant like him.

.

'Cale I didn't talk to Kim Roksoo yet!' Cale internally rolled his eyes

'Not like you have a plan to, you coward.' Cale rubs his forehead and sighs. why is this supposed to be the father is such a coward, he can't believe he knows two of this kind.

Cale as usual tossed some gold coins in Billos and walk upstairs, he look at Roksoo to make sure they follow

Choi Han looks more like a lost puppy, he wonders if he's gonna be like his past life, A pure Feral dog.

When Cale sat down the two just look at him each have their own intentions and questions

"One at a time, and sit down," he said making the two look at each other and sit, he wait until Choi Han open his mouth before talking.

"Wh-"

"-Before that, I just want to say that the God of death is responsible for you two's transmigration," he said pointing all the blame to the God of death in a heartbeat. No hesitation.

'CALE!! NOT IN FRONT OF ROKSOO!!!'

He didn't pay any attention to the screaming God, in his head and looked at the two stunned black-haired.

Choi Han got irritated at the suddenly cut-in, but forget about it when he heard who sent him here.

"Hah! Damn God bastard," Roksoo said glaring at nothing in particular

"B-but why?!" Choi Han said looking at Cale like he was the answer to all his problem

.

.

Which is true by the way

"Sad to say that he got the two of you here because of one enemy. I won't say who is it but I want the two of you to remove all questions in that head of yours"Cale said his face still blank while drinking rose tea.

"Why are you saying this to us?" Rok Soo said his eyes blank as his but still calculated.

"Hmn. a saint should bring the news of his God to people? Am I right?" He said casually that rok soo is quiet for a moment.

Cale henituse becomes the God of Death saint? He didn't read this part...

Rok Soo already know all the answer to his questions through this piece of information, he just won't acknowledge it

He just wants a slacker life.

He should see it coming when he woke up in that forest looking so young!!

He only read the fifth book the henituse war!

But wait... If this is really his new life then the war is definitely a problem he would face to get his slacker life....

'Curse that God of death

'NO!! He already hates me, Cale!!!'

Cale look at Roksoo who's staring blankly at the novel at the table, then focus his attention on Choi Han who's still asking for his life longed answer.

In his last life, Choi Han maybe or maybe not have died without knowing what really is his purpose here.

Now he would confidently say his purpose here.

It's to be a hero

An idiot but still a hero.

. .

I make Cale a saint to lessen Kim Roksoo's burden👌