Chapter 25

'Don't know. I don't know. '

The black dragon kept on dragging on about asking him why a dragon would ever use it's magic for such a useless man and how he would never do such a thing, but roksoo tried his best not to listen and told him to ask Cale instead.

Maybe that would stop him from talking to the crown prince more

{That weaklings pupil is dyed. This weakling is definitely plotting something. Weak human quick hide behind Cale! You need to be careful! }

'If you stop talking, I think I'll be fine. '

{Hmm? This person is not weak as you but not as strong as pretty Cale! Weak human, be extra careful and hide behind Cale well. If you didn't you will die. }

'Well, shit. '

Roksoo was frightened of this Black Dragon, that was explaining useless things, for the first time. At the same time roksoo's mind began to think quickly

The crown prince mother was not the queen. She was a concubine, and she originally was a servant and one of the citizens who worked in the Royal family. The third Prince's mother was the current queen. The crown Prince's mother is said to have had a questionable death when the crown prince was young.

Roksoo started to naturally think about the true identity of the crown Prince's mother.

The crown prince was known to be average, but the dragon was saying that he is not weak. In the novel, even Choi han judged the crown prince to be normal, so what was he hiding? And how did the dragon find out?

'.. No. Whether he hides it or not, it is not my business. '

Roksoo did not listen to the murmuring black dragon. Something must have been really interesting, as the black dragon continued to talk about the crown prince.

"... I'm.. Honored, young master cale. "

The crowned prince, look flustered. Roksoo's eyes narrows a bit

'Oh mighty black dragon, call Cale and tell him I need to tell him something urgently'

{Wah! W-well if you say so weak human! I'm just humoring you don't think otherwise! }

The crowned prince says something but cale's attention was not on him at the moment

Cale side eyed roksoo who was smilling benignly to him... As someone who was easily scared of the certain assassin. He sure do act like him sometimes.

"Your words are like golds your majesty I sure to remember it. " The crown prince still want to say something but cales' eyes told him he was done.

The crown prince hesitantly let go of Cales' hands. Cale did not notice the crown Prince's eyes on him and walk slightly behind Eric. Eric knows him enough to know he was tired at talking and is now using him as a shield to stop others from approaching him. Eric let him be

The crown prince is still observing Cale with much curiosity, before turning his gaze over to Eric.

Eric started to speak with the crown prince once again.

Cale look at roksoo, and roksoo return it with a smile. Cale furrowed his brows, confused.

Well? What does he want to say?

Roksoo ignore cale's confuse gazes first while he deal on the Royal families drama. After he deduct everything he will tell it to Cale.

There must be a reason the crown prince was wary of the second and third Prince's  there was also a reason as to why the King's favor suddenly went to the third prince. He was able to guess it all.