Chapter 30

Later that morning when roksoo woke up and just finished his breakfast. He greeted the first group to visit him. He was glad it was not Cale, he wasn't ready to face him yet.

Then Roksoo started to speak to Choi Han who was standing there like a sinner.

"Go."

Rosalyn bites down her lips. She had removed her magic and was standing there with her original red eyes and red hair. She also got rid of her robe and was in formal attire.

She couldn't help feeling down, just earlier she was happy laughing and sharing stories with Cale and the children.. But now...

"I'm sorry. Sir Roksoo. But, I need Choi Han and Lock."

Now that she revealed herself in the palace she needed to return to the Break Kingdom as fast as possible. Since she revealed that she was still alive, the people who attempted to kill her may start to hide the evidence.

But she could not go back on her own. This incident revealed that she was a very skilled mage, which meant that the enemy would make sure to have stronger forces when attacking her. That was why she needed strong allies.

Lock was standing by the door just fidgeting without approaching Roksoo. Roksoo looked at Choi Han and Lock before speaking as if it was just natural.

"What are you sorry about? Miss Rosalyn, you helped us out with a very difficult situation. Then we should help you out as well. "

Rosalyn could see that Roksoo was smiling.

"Miss Rosalyn is Lock's noona and Choi Han's friend. "

"... Thank you for putting it that way. "

Rosalyn may have been close to death because of the assassination attempt, but she was certain that this was going to be her turning point.

Roksoo took a step forward and looked at Choi Han.

"Roksoo-nim I promised to protect you."

"Choi Han. "

Choi Han needed to go so Roksoo could rest in peace and give some advice to Cale before finding a place to hide from the war. Choi Han could see Roksoo's uniquely relaxed smile.

"I will not die."

'I plan on making a ton of money and getting just strong enough to run away as needed to live peacefully. I'm going to do everything to live as long as possible.'

Roksoo was also thinking that with Cale and the Black Dragon on his side, there was no reason for Choi Han to protect him. In fact, in front of the Black Dragon, Choi Han himself was just baggage.

"I see. I worry for no reason. "

Roksoo turned away from Choi Han who looked a bit better then turned toward Lock. He then flicked his finger to call Lock over to him. Lock flinched at Roksoo's motion before slowly approaching. Why was this coward so scared?

However, Roksoo had no plan to give any thought to such a reaction.

"Lock I will take care of your siblings so after your mission go and come back to Henituse County in three months. "

"... Excuse me? "

"What the excuse me for? Did you forget about our deal? "

"Ah."

Roksoo thought about how he was going to use Lock as Lock blankly stared at him. He then handed Lock a map Cale gave to him. It was the map of the Northeast territory. Cale gives it to him to choose a place where the Wolf Tribe Children should be placed.