Chapter 26

In the end Roksoo only said the few things that he discovered in the banquet to Cale.

But he didn't tell about the crowned princes' origin since he doesn't have a proof yet.

That night, Two reports were delivered to Cale.

"We found four of the magic bombs. " choi han reported to him.

Cale nodded and look at Roksoo for confirmation, since he was the one who knows how many bombs would be there in the plaza.

In the novel, there were five mana bombs located in different places, and five located on people.

"All of them were around the plaza. "

"Show me the map. "

Roksoo reached his hand out to Choi han. Cale then looks at Choi han.

Choi han had left the black dragon at the site of the magic bombs and had returned by himself. He seemed to have rushed back. Sensing his gaze Choi han scratch his head

"We found one, and then I ran around with the dragon in my arms to thoroughly look everywhere. We ended up finding three more in the process, but nothing more. I'm sure we need to look somewhere other than the plaza, but there were none in the places we've looked so far. "

He explains.

Roksoo hums "No need to rush, since it will be safe until the day of the celebration in two days."

Cale looks at the map where Roksoo is staring "Are you sure? " he asked.

"But isn't better to get rid of dangerous things much earlier? " Choi han confusely asked.

Roksoo looks at them smilling.

"Firstly, it is safe Cale you have nothing to worry about. Secondly were not going to destroy the bombs since we're gonna steal them in the early morning of the celebration day."

Cale furrowed his beautiful brows. ".....Pardon? "

The magic bombs Roksoo knew about how required the developer to send a signal to blow them up. However, for anyone of the Black dragon or even Rosalyn's level of magic, it was pretty easy to cut the connection between the developer and the bombs even if it took some time to do so. That was how Rosalyn was able to destroy the bombs on the people in the novel.

'That needs to be done the day of the celebration. '

That was the only way to make that bloodthirsty mage think everything is fine.

"Eh? Steal them? We are not going to destroy them? "

Roksoo handed the map to Cale for him to look at it better, then answered at the confuse Choi Han.

"Why would we destroy such useful things? "

Even if the bombs cannot be used, the densely packed mana inside was a pretty useful ingredient.

"Useful? For what exactly? " Cale fold the map and give it back to Choi han

"I will use it for myself. " Roksoo proudly said with a bright smile.

Cale frowned. Choi han thought roksoo's smile was oddly terrifying... Roksoo then continued to speak to Choi han, Who accepted the map from Cale with a still confused expression.

"Well just keep looking since there may be more. Check back multiple times to see if the location of the bomb changes as well."

Choi han and the black dragon will now need to stay hidden around the plaza and continue to investigate. It will be hard, boring, and extremely tiring on their minds, but it was not something Roksoo was going to do himself.