Kiana's Pain

Hyperion - November 5th, 2022 -  7 days after Kiana's return from the moon.

"Has she come out of her room at all today?" Fu Hua asked.
The old timer was pacing back and forth outside of Kiana's door.
"No Ma'am she has not" A Hyperion Staff member said.
"Damnit Kiana! You need to come out, Youve locked yourself in there since you came back and havent come out to eat or anything!" Fu Hua said and punched the wall which left a dent in the wall.
The staff member backed away a bit.
Fu Hua could hear footsteps coming down the hall.
"Still no luck huh?" Mei asked.
"HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM ABOUT THIS! YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED TOO!" Fu Hua yelled at Mei.
"I am worried alot, but I'm not gonna get unnecessarily angry and start punching holes in the walls, why don't you go sit down and talk to Senti for a bit while I try and give it a shot Alright?" Mei said.
"NO IVE HAD ENOUGH IM GOING IN!" Fu Hua yelled and went to punch the door down.
Right as she was about to hit the door it opened and  she nearly hit Kiana right in the face but the white haired girl simply blocked the punch with her hand.
Fu Hua's intention was not at all to hit Kiana but she was still suprised her wife was able to react and block the punch in less than half a second.
"K-Kiana? Oh my god I'm so sorry I nearly hit you....but how did you react so fast?" Fu Hua asked.
"You have no idea what the moon has done to me" Kiana said as she stared into Fu Hua's eyes.
Fu Hua was suprised, Kiana's voice was the same but at the same time it also sounded different.
"You really ought to cool down this new temper of yours that you developed recently or else....I will for you" Kiana said.
Fu Hua was very intimidated by the way she said it, she backed away a bit and ended up backing into the wall behind her.
"W-What do you mean by that? Your not gonna hurt me right?" Fu Hua said.
There was just something that triggered inside of Kiana that was setting off all of Fu Hua's warning signs.
Mei knew exactly what Kiana would do to Hua and was laughing internally at how terrified Fu Hua looked right now for no reason, it's not like Kiana was gonna kill her or anything.
Kiana slowly approached Fu Hua and Hua tried to get away but was pinned against the wall before she could run.
"I thought you weren't afraid of anything so why...just why is it that you seem to be so afraid of me suddenly?" Kiana asked.
"I..." Fu Hua was too scared to say anything.
"Worst of all...you have been begging me to come out since I came back from the moon 7 days ago and when I finally come out you...try to run away from me in fear? Do you have any idea how much that hurts me? My own wife is scared and trying to run away from me, and after being all alone on the moon for years....I don't know how much more of this I can take before I do something dire" Kiana said and tightened her grip on Fu Hua's wrists.
To Fu Hua it felt like Kiana was crushing her wrist.
"YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW HOW I FEEL!! YOU WERE FORCED TO WANDER ON AN EMPTY AND DEAD PLANET ALL ALONE FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS!!" Kiana yelled in Fu Hua's face.
Mei was in shock this was not at all what she expected from Kiana, She had never seen her behave like this before.
"SO WHY IS....WHY IS IT THAT YOUR SCARED OF ME EVEN THOUGH YOUR JUST LIKE ME, I KNOW YOU HURT THE SAME ON THE INSIDE!" Kiana continued to yell in Fu Hua's face with tears pouring down her face.
The girls sanity was crumbling by the moment, she soon dropped to her knees and grabbed hold of Fu Hua's hand.
"Why.....don't you love me anymore" Kiana asked and looked up into Fu Hua's blue eyes.
They no longer looked afraid they looked....broken, Those last words that came out of her mouth seem to have really gotten to Fu Hua.
Kiana fully collapsed onto the floor and brought Fu Hua down with her because she never let go of her hands.
"Kiana" Fu Hua said.
Kianas eyes widened when she felt Fu Hua's hand on her back.
She suddenly remembered what the touch of someone she loved felt like.
"Never ever say I don't love you cause that is not true at all, I love you more than anyone, I wouldn't still be here if it weren't for you I would've become a true Herrscher, and one that cannot die. I just need you to understand that its been over 2 years since I last saw you, and I was afraid to see you again out of the fear that you weren't still the same Person I knew" Fu Hua said as she picked Kiana up in her arms and brought her back In her room and set her down on her bed.
She is way too light....
"H-Hua I need a moment to think...can you come back in a few?" Kiana asked.
"Of course anything for my love" Fu Hua said and left the room.
Thank you Fu Hua....I'm glad you still love me in the same way but....that doesn't heal my pain