The Death Of Family

Credit to my friend Anauuuu for giving me the idea for this short one shot

It was December 7th 2013 and today was Kiana's birthday.
Her and her family were celebrating the day...well
Kiana felt left out because she wasn't really being given much attention on her special day except from her older sister Bianka.

Kiana let out a sigh as she looked at everyone in the kitchen having fun while she was sitting on the couch by herself.
This is some birthday.....no one's even paying attention to me, I might as well be by myself hiding somewhere

"Kiana?" Bianka tapped on Kiana's shoulder.

"What do you want...." Kiana asked and looked away from her.

"Kiana what is up with you today? It seems like you trying to avoid talking to me" Bianka asked and sat next to Kiana but her little sisters scooted over to the other side of the couch.

"Everyone is ignoring me today on my special day except for you sometimes" Kiana said.

I wish....it could all just be over already
Kiana eyes looked like they had almost no life in them and it was kinda scaring Bianka, but the older sister decided not to say anything about it.

Her mom, Cecilia brought Kiana over a cupcake
"Here you go Kiana!" She said before immediately turning around and walking back to the kitchen, not even giving Her daughter a chance to say thank you.

Kiana just stared at the cupcake before setting it down on the couch.
"I don't want it...."
She looked at her older sister with her dead eyes
"You can have it if you want it"

"Kiana are you okay?" Bianka asked her younger sister.

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M OKAY TO YOU!?! I'M HERE SITTING ON MY COUCH BEING IGNORED ON MY OWN BIRTHDAY WHILE BEING FORCED TO WATCHED ALL YOU GUYS HAVING FUN CHATTING AND LAUGHING IN THE KITCHEN AND I'M SITTING HERE ALONE LISTENING TO IT, AND EVEN WHEN I TRIED TO GET INVOLVED EARLIER YOU GUYS PAID ME NO MIND"
Kiana didn't even realize she was yelling until her mom had came over and slapped her for yelling.

"Why the hell are you yelling??? If you want attention then get in the kitchen" Cecilia took her daughter but the arm and shoved her towards the kitchen but the girl did move any further after that, rather she stood there staring at the floor with her shoulders slumped.

Her dad just stood there and watch as his daughter got shoved around by his wife He felt like he should do something but chose to just stand there and watch.

Bianka on the other hand was furious and screaming at her mom who just ignored her and continued to shove Kiana, until Kiana thought she would try and make a great escape.

If i....if I could just get way then...I could be rid of this horrible family
But just as the front door was about to close behind her she felt a hand grab her and drag her back in by her hair.
"What the fuck do you think your doing?" Cecilia asked as she stared into the dead eyes of her daughter.

"Getting away from you..." she said and ran upstairs to her room Before slamming the door behind her and locking it.

Right after she shut her bedroom door behind her she jumped into her bed and started bawling her eyes out into one of her pillows.

Why!!! Who cursed me to this?? Why did I have to be born into this family?? Infact why was I born at all?
But...this was something that could not have been helped, it was very unfortunate that she was born into an abusive family....she became depressed a few years ago after the abuse from her mom started, her dad never touched her.