editing notice

quick warning???? angry typing lmfaoo

this is an author's note. :)

hi, hades here. i'm here to inform you of a quick edit notice that i will be doing for the next idk how many days lol.

the editing process is probably nOt going to last long, but considering that i will have to reread everything that i have written, i might actually over-analyze my flow a bit and want to change things.. ahah. although nothing too major (from my current prediction), so it's finneee.

SO. you might be asking why the sudden edit notice?????????

THE SEASON 2 TRAILER OF TR CAME OUT AND INUI FUCKING SEISHU ISN'T WHAT HIS WIKI SAYS HE LOOKS LIKE. :dramatic sobbing: i'm not actually taking this as seriously as i sound like i am, promise.

the wiki says that he either has blue eyes or emerald green eyes. YET HE'S NEITHER????

like bro. that ain't blue eyes obvi, but that sure as hell ain't emerald green, either. that's more like a murky green (my own eye color) than anything.

and i know i shouldn't be caring about this small detail as much as i am currently, but i've been obsessively researching each character that i implement, therefore i would like to be CANON (not including my headcanons and self-projecting)!!!!!!!

thank you for taking the time to read this very short notice (rant). :)

i love you all, see you next time.

inupi is still so pretty regardless. oml my heart