before you go

Emily's pov: Leo offered to help me dye my hair blue because according to him "he's a pro and dyeing hair blue". I layed on him and he let me for a bit until he said we should should dye my hair before it gets late. I was sitting in a chair next to the kitchen counter and there Leo is dying my hair. "I don't know if Blue would look good on you." Charlie teased. I flipped him off. "Also, your trusting Leo of all people?" Charlie asked with a smirk obviously joking. "Well he is MY boyfriend after all and Leo is doing an amazing job, UNLIKE last last time when I let YOU dye my hair red and it got all over everywhere." He rolled his eyes. "You are the one who let me do it." "Oh shush I was 11 and didn't know better." Leo leaned down and kissed my cheek. "It's fine, I'm way better than this fella." He said referring to Charlie. "Yeah, until he gets distracted and messes up." Charlie Snickers. "Oh be quiet mate, im doing good so far." Leo says. After a few minutes I'm now waiting for it to sit. After a while it's time to rinse it out, and Leo helps me with that too. I try to dry my hair as best as I can with a towel then I hug Leo. "Thank you." I tell him. "You're welcome." The says hugging me back.

I kiss him softly and hug him again. He smiles. "Do you wanna have a homemade date?" He asks. "How?" I ask. "Agree and I'll surprise you." He tells me. I agree. I put on a black tank top, black jean shorts, black and white converse, a chain necklace chocker, light rose collor lipstick and eyeliner, oranges pink eye shadow and blush. I let my heart pick out the colors. I kept telling myself trust the process and I did. It's cute. When my hair finally dries I curl the ends.

Emilyylennehann

274,970 Likes

Emilyylennehann Date night tonight <3
@Suhtorii love you Leo, with all my heart ♡

Hayden1o1 FINALLY !!

Suhtorii You won't regret this, I promise

Emysgirl Oooh tonight's special

realcharlielenehan Yess I get the house to myself Tonight!
Suhtorii Only for a few hours mate ;)
realcharlielenehan sad lol jk

Leosgurl shoot I forgot they were dating! She's so lucky, living my dreams!

Anna_star she never said anything bout date nights with Brax!

Emilyysbiggestfan she's Soo prettyy

Angelcity Zoey and Braxton are better than her and Braxton
Lemilyyy Agreed because Leo and Emily and Wayyy better than her and Braxton Zoey and Braxton just deserve each other :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I read the comments and I smile. They're supportive of me Leo. I'd still date him ethier way but happier when people support us. I looked outside to see it's raining. Leo walked in. "Sorry about the rain." He says. I shrug. "It's okay Leo, rain, no rain. As long as I'm with you." I say hugging him. He leans down and kisses me. I kiss back and he lets go. "Follow me." He says. I take his hand. (Idk what their basement actually looks like so this is in my imagination so yeah in my opinion it's a finished basement for the stories sake) He leads me to the basement into a certain room in the basement. While walking through I saw a pool table, there was another couch and and another TV. The studio was in the basement. But there's an empty room here in the basement also. "In here." He tells me leading me into the room. He had a blanket fort set up pretty and the looked like it had clouds with led lights through it. "Leo.." I whisper in amazed. "Do you like it?" He asked. I hug him tightly. "I love it." "Good now try it out." Leo says pulling away. I climb in side and it was cozy in there. Leo climbed in side too and sat by me. "This is amazing Leo." I say honestly.

The blanket fort

                                The ceiling

The ceiling

I pulled him into a gentle kiss. "Leo this is perfect." I tell him. We ate and watched movies, kissed and cuddled and watched more movies . My favorite night sense I got to Germany, I think I found my soulmate.