Leo

Emily's pov

"I realized that I'm in love with Leo, Braxton and I'm choosing him." Zoey came up and gave me a dirty look. " He's just a lowlife rapper who raps about depression. When you come back to London you'll instantly regret breaking up with Brax then feel bad because you can't have him because he loves me and not you." I roll my eyes. "At least I have someone who treats me like a person and not an object. Leo actually cares about me and my feelings. He understands me unlike Braxton. Leo's also more down to earth and not as high as a kite. Have him Zoey. He's all yours. Deal with his on the dot times and getting controlled like a puppet because I'm Done with it." I say and I walk back over to Leo and Kiss him in front of Brax, Zoey and of course Hayden. "YES GIRL, LOOK AT YOU GO!" Hayden yells. "Ugh" Zoey says in defeat and disgust and Brax Glares and Leo. Leo pulls away and hugs me. "Now can I call you mine?" Leo asks. "Yes now you can." I smile at him kissing his cheek. When we went back to the house we ended up watching movies and cuddling, but this time as boyfriend and girlfriend. I occasionally got kissed on the forehead and cheek from Leo showing his love.

Leo's Pov: I did it. I finally got her. Emily Lenehan is MY girlfriend. NOT BRAXTON'S! And charlie was proud too. So was Hayden.

Suhtorii

350,200 Likes

350,200 Likes

Suhtorii This beautiful girl is officially mine, it's been three weeks now and no ones gonna change that. Emily Violet Lenehan is my girl, and we're going to experience a teenage romance 🌹💕❤️

Emilyylennehann awee thank you Leo, I'm happy to start this new chapter in life with you <3 ♡

realcharlielenehan woohoo go you guys! But don't hurt her mate, I know you won't but still.

Hayden1o1 YAYY I'M SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS AND BESTIE U IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

Matildaa yay my brother has a girlfriend! Can't wait to meet you!

kitty's_sunset We Definitely lost him now :(

Emysfangirl YESS THEY'RE TOGETHER WHOO HOO #LEMILY4LIFE

Emilysfangirl Her and Brax we're cute but Her and Leo is INFINITY ♾️

Leosgurl At first I was jelaous now I love them. In Charlie & Leo's videos you can see their chemistry without them realizing they're showing anything. And they flirt without realizing too. Same with Hayden and Charlie. #lemily #chayden #bamfam

I was looking through the comments and saw a lot of supporting one's. Emily came in and layed by me on my bed. "Well hello there beautiful." I tell her as she giggles and lay as close as she can to me basically cuddling. "I'm gonna miss this." She says resting her head on my chest . "Me too...do you have to go back? Like eventually yes but like cant you stay for a bit longer? Maybe transfer schools?" I suggest. "I Wish. My dream would be to stay here with you two but mainly you " I look down at her. She's going back to London soon. Our lips met and her soft lips kissed mine. It's going to be so weird without her when she leaves. She pulls away. "I thought of something. I wanna change up my style." She said still leaning on me. "You do?" I asked. "Mhm. New school year new me." She says smiling.
"What if I cut or dye my hair?" She asks. "I have some left over blue if you wanna use it." I offer. "Yeah sure! That would be different." She says smiling. She hugs me and kisses my cheek a couple times then hugs me again. She's unpredictable but adorable.  Emily when you leave I'm going to miss you a lot. I say inside my head.