Why Him?

(Leo finally got to meet Braxton )

Emily's pov

I ran and basically jumped into Hayden's arms. "OMG I MISSED YOU SOOO MUCH!!" "Omg Braxton wouldn't stop talking about how jealous of Leo he was." Then I looked at Leo and he looked away and he kind of looked upset. "He's very sweet one of the sweetest people I know." I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards Charlie and Leo." "Leo, Charlie meet Hayden she's been my friend science I was like 7 so 10 ten years." "Hello I'm Charlie." Charlie said holding out his hand and I could tell he was blushing. "Hey Im Hayden." "Im Leondre but every one calls me Leo." I looked at Leo and smiled at him. "Oh Emily I was hanging out with Braxton for you. You know he was upset when you didn't FaceTime him last Thursday." "Well Zoey I was busy but thanks for telling me. " "He was also upset when you-" I had a feeling what she was going to say so I covered Leo's ears so he wouldn't feel bad. "Posted that picture of you and Leo what a shame huh?" Then I moved my hands Leo looked at me confusedly. "We're just friends like you and Braxton. Well you guys ready to rent a hotel?" Hayden noded. "Yup." Said Braxton. We all got into Charlie's car.

💞Hayden😜

Hey is your cousin Charlie single he's really cute!😅😬🤗

Yeah he is its really weird being in the same car with Leo and Braxton

Wait...do you have a crush on LEO!?

Ummm well I cant answer that I'm in a relationship with Brax

You Do! 😲😚😗😙

Stoop😳😅😬

Awww I think he's treat you way better than Braxton

Yeah.....
Seen

Leo's pov

So I kept hearing Emily's phone going off. So how we all fit was Charlie was driving and I was in the passenger and Emily was between us then Braxton the Zoey girl and Hayden were in the back. I seen Emily was texting Hayden and happend to take a quick glance at her phone and I seen a message with my name in it. I read the message real quick and read her answer. Wait she likes me? I blushed and looked out my window. "Do anybody want music?" Charlie asked. "Yeah can you play a thousand years? The one you guys wrote." Em answered. "Umm yes Leo can you put it in I'm driving." I put it on. Then Emily layer her head on my shoulder and I felt veary nurvous. She could tell so she grabbed my hand and held it and I calmed down. How can she tell when I need her? Charlie looked at us when we stopped at a stop sign. Emily accidentally feel asleep on me she didn't get much sleep last night.

We got back to Charlie's. "Em-." "Actually Braxton meet me at my door." I said to him. "Im going to get out and your going to pick her up and take her to her room ok?" "I dont even know where her room is!" "Don't worry I'll show you." He gave me a dirty look. He picked her up and carried her to her room that I showed him where it was at. "Yo Leo why do you even like her she wouldn't like you, your just a rapper who talks about his life and Just because you got bullied you got famous. Oh and Carla only dated you for fame just thought I'd tell ya." "What's your problem with me mate what Did I do to you?" "You tried stealing Emily from me!" "Shh she's sleeping." "And I had an affair with Zoey and she'll never know why? Because she will NOT belive you so ha." And he walked away. Emily slowley opens her door. "So...he was cheating on me." She said looking at the floor. I felt bad so I looked at the floor too. She ran up hugging me crying again. "I am so so sorry Emily But why? Why him out of all the guys in London why Braxton?"