Oops...

( You got to see your bestie you haven't seen since London and you heard your bf cheated in you.) End of recap.)

Leo's pov

I can't believe Braxton admitted he cheated on Emily out of everyone he told me! He's an asshole. I feel bad and I stroke my fingers through her hair calming her down. "Leo I'm sorry I should have listed to you please forgive me." She said crying harder hugging me tightly. "Aww Em people make mistakes and Like I told you your never going through anything alone." After 10 minutes I got her to calm down I cuddled her in her bedroom watching a movie. After about 30 mins into the movie she sat up. "Em what are you doing?" "So Braxton didn't know I heard him?" "Yeah he doesn't know." "Can you help me with some thing?" "Anything!" I say sitting up real fast. "Can I flirt with you? Just to see how he acts?" " Yes! I mean sure." She giggled and It was adorable then she hugged me. "Lets go out." She said grabbing my hand.

We both went and sat on the couch. "Oh Emily your awake?" Braxton said looking at Emily. She pulled my arm gently and layed her head on my shoulder. "What are you doing?" "Umm Chilling." "With Leo? Your my girlfriend not his!" "Chill mate she's just relaxing nothing more." After a couple minutes she started playing with my hair. "I like this shade of blue." I blushed. "So you know how you and Charlie wrote the song unconditional?" "Yeah." "You should sing it to me?" I looked at Charli. "Yeah sure!" She smiled. "The two of you seem awfully close so what song is that?" "One of the songs he wrote." "Um Leo isn't your boyfriend last time I checked Braxton was." Zoey said in a snobby way. Emily put on a fake smile. "I never said that me and Leo are dating so yeah." "And I know she has a boyfriend so why would I try and get with her?" I didn't like the way Zoey and Braxton treated her so I got and walked to my room. A couple hours later Emily walked into my room and sat on my bed. "I'm sorry."

Emily's pov

I came into Leo's bedroom. "I'm sorry." "For what?" He asked. "You walked away from me, I thought I made you upset." "I didn't like the way they treated you." I looked into his dark brown eyes. And then without thinking I pulled Leo into a kiss. He wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed me back laying down on the bed pulling me with him. We started kissing for a couple seconds. Then Charlie came into the room. "What the hell are you guys doing!?" I sat up real fast. "It's not what it looks like!" Leo sat up to and bit his lip looking at the floor. "Em you have a boyfriend! what are you and Leo doing!?" "Umm Well..."