Chapter 2

"Welcome back home Dia" I keep my bag on the couch.

"Welcome back sweety" removed all the accessories.

"I missed you guys" I said as I walked to the dining table.

"We did too"

"Go wash your self and join us"

"Yes"

After washing myself I sat beside Dad and mom infront of us.

"Smell nice." I compliment as I take big deep breath of the dishes kept on the table.

"How's the work" Dad asked as mom started to serve.

"Don't ask Dad"

"Tried?"

"Hella"

"Heheheheh" mom giggle on my reply.

"Well well my product is doing awesome" I inform them the good news.

"Yeah, tell us about that" Dad asked curiously.

"It's been just 3 days and the sale is unbelievable!!!!"

"So the launch is successful" Mom confirm the truth fact.

"100% , the sale is increasing by 2.5% per hour."

"Ooohhhhh well done sweety" Dad said as  he leaned his hand and pat my back while Mom picked a paper pakage and kept on the table. The paper pakage had it's brand print as a ' MINE COSMETIC '.

OMG MOM..

"Mom you didn't needed to buy I would have given you personally" she said as she hug the package.

"No, by the way I really loved this product ." They never took my product personally free from me.

All the time they purchase it and when I asked them why the answer was simple.

' my duty is not only to support you as mom but as being customer too'.

"Awww Dia you seeing this, right?" Mom looked so adorable as she keep hugging the pakage.

"Yes dad"

"Omg she's unbelievable" yeah she's is. Sometimes she's rude, and sometimes very sweet, but even in those both mode mom never for once stop thinking good about me.

In her rudeness I know there a truth which she wants me to see, in the sweetness I know there caring worrying for me.

I love her.

"Heheh"

"What's your tomorrow plan?" Dad asked.

"I'll visit the store myself and check everything for once."

"Good call. You should do that." After being Ceo Dad always asked how I did the things, if I need his help.

Come to think, in my life just this two persons have me treated like a normal person. Not pitting, feel sorry for me.

I love this 2 awesome people a lot.

"Ok ok ok no more business talk "

"Ok"

*Next day

I dressed in casual outfit and ofcourse make up, after getting ready I drove to the Mall where our new product has been launched.

I pushed the door inside and enter in the shop.

"Hello mam, you are welcome in our store how may I help you?" I saw the employee coming and greetings me with a confident smile.