Chapter 2 [Edited]

So, I may have accidentally deleted the original second chapter, so this may be really different '^^
This, and probably also the next chapter, is based of off CA:CW
Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy :)
___________________________________________

"Wanda, sweetheart, think carefully!" Wanda's red magic was wrapped around Brock Rumlow's body. He was struggling, hoping to get out of the magical grasp. Wanda on the other hand looked stressed, scared even.

My arms were stretched out towards Wanda, trying to calm her but to no avail. She diverted the explosion, accidentally destroying a building and killing several Wakandan people in the process.

Horrified by her own actions, she raised her hands to her mouth slowly and just stared at the crumbling building slowly collapsing.

We all knew that it wasn't her fault; she was new to the business and panicked. Steve, Sam, Nat and I understood that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wanda locked herself in her room. She didn't want to see nor talk to any of us. Worry started to nest in my mind and I really didn't want Wanda to suffer like that, especially not after losing her brother and home.

Since I was too much of a coward, I just asked Steve to go check on her. He eyed me but didn't say anything, instead he got out if his chair and made his way to Wanda's room. He gently knocked and walked inside. The conversation was first clear, but got muffled after Steve closed the door behind him.

The air in the room was tense. Since the building was destroyed the air was always thick between every single one of us. To that also added the disagreement between Tony and Steve on the oversight.

When Steve finally got out of Wanda's room an argument sparked. Of course, because of the oversight of a UN panel. Tony supported it, but Steve was strictly against it. Naturally, I stood by Steve.

The argument got heated and Wanda got dragged into it. Cap defended her, saying she was just a child; she couldn't know any better.

Even though the argument didn't last too long, it seemed like the team slowly stared to crack and two different teams started forming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was an explosion. And Nat was in the exploding building. Fuck. Fuck. The king and prince of Wakanda, T'Chaka and T'Challa were also involved. Luckily T'Challa survived, but his father didn't.

He was down, not talking to anybody, unless talked to. The loss of a loved one is always hard, but when it's someone you're especially close with, like your father, it's even more earth-shattering.

While Steve and Sharon were talking and Nat was trying to comfort the prince, I was looking around the rubble. The destruction was immense.

While still walking slowly, looking at the destruction as best as I could when suddenly a hand wrapped around my upper arm and dragged me in the direction of the car.

"Steve? What's gotten into you so suddenly?" Was all I could get out before I was shoved inside the backseat. Steve and Sam got into the front seats in silence. The tension was almost unbearable. "Could one of you tell me what in the actual fuck is going on?!" My voice rang through the silence. Sam turned around and just said: "Sharon told Steve Bucky's location. Now, calm down and be happy to meet him again."

Sam's tone was unusually harsh. Probably due to the fact that he would soon see the person who tried to kill again. I couldn't blame him, it wasn't the best first impression.
___________________________________________

This is honestly shorter than I planned it to be, but guess what! I still really like it.

I hope you enjoyed and have a good rest of your day/night, stranger! :)