we are all saints.

Did you have little ghosts and goblins at your door last night? I don't have too many where I live, but some of you might have had a bunch. Why? Because last night was Halloween – All Saints' Eve. This is a reminder that we are all saints in training. Do you ever think of yourself as a saint? If you don't, I have a question for you. Do you want to go to heaven? Then you want to be a saint. All who are in heaven with God are saints. So, how do we train to be a saint? Well, God is love and St. Paul tells us that in the end there are three things that matter, faith, hope and love and once we're in heaven, we don't need faith and we don't need hope, so the one that remains is love. The more we love, the more we are practicing for heaven. I think that we forget that saints are ordinary people who lived their lives turned toward God. Sometimes they didn't start out as God-like as they ended up. Many had lived pretty wild lives, realized how empty their lives were and turned to the true source happiness – God. Anyone who thinks they are unworthy of being a saint should read the lives of the saints sometime. We all should aspire to sainthood, and there's no time like the present to begin our training.