•{ Chapter 1 }•

Spring day early in the morning as the wind gently blows her black hair as she walks out of the school, together with other students since school is over

"Hiroshi-san.", a voice of a female called as the black hair girl stopped and turn to look at the person who called her name. "How are you feeling today?", the woman asked, only to receive a stare from the girl before she answered her back.

"I'm fine, Sensei.", she answered and the teacher smiled.

"It's okay if you don't attend the class this month actually since you needed to recover from the last accident.", the teacher said and the girl smiled.

"It's fine, Sensei. It's nothing much. Then, I will be leaving first. Have a good day, sensei.", the girl answered as she bow lil bit before leaving, making the teacher lil bit worried though she knows it was hard to convince that student of her.

Well, yeah. We talking about that female student. About me, Hiroshi Kazumi.

Alright, how should I put this up? Hmm...well, I am just a normal high school student that studies in Tokyo. Basically, I had an accident happened to me and my older brother last month.

Nahhh...don't worry too much. It's just us who got straight up by truck on our back home. ^^ though I don't know how the fuck that both of us survive that shit. It's just a miracle. Maybe it's just god giving us another chance to live.

"Oi! What's ca looking at?!", I suddenly heard a loud shout voice that caught my attention in one of the neighbors' streets. It's just some boys that seem to have tantrums about a stranger that seem accidentally bumped into one of them. Those weird guys are wearing kind of weird uniforms....
hmmm?

"Delinquents? Heh-.", I said and scoffed at the sight. "What kind of years are we living? This is already 2022, what the fuck are they even doing by being delinquent?", I said in a scoffing tone as I was about to withdraw from the place, it's none of my business, why do I need to involve myself with something annoying?

"THIS MOTHEFUCKER—"

SCARK

A few feet land straight up at one of the delinquents' faces, making everyone there left out speechless at the scene. That's my feet actually.

"LEADER!!", one of them shout as he helped the leader who holding his red cheek, and bleeding nose. I let out a sigh, just a few seconds ago I said that I don't want to get myself involved with annoying things, I guess I really can't ignore them easily.

"You-!"

"What?", I asked as the leader feels so irritated by my lazy and disrespectful answers and attitude towards him.

"THIS FUCKING BITCH!!"

I stare blankly at the delinquents who run towards me, wanting to attack me back as the revenger of that kick of mine towards the leader.