•{ Chapter 2 }•

A week has already passed in Japan. A normal day at school as usual for our Kazumi. Nothing special, just a normal boring life of a high school student for her. What does she expect to happen? She let out a sigh as she lay her head on the table, closing her eyes for a moment before she opened her eyes again, only to see the face of someone.

"Yo, Kazu."

"GYAAAAA!!!", the poor girl screams in shock which catches the attention of everyone in the class looking at her.

"Why are you screaming?", the guy asked as he looks down at Kazumi confusedly.

"Why am I screaming you ask? You bastard, you almost surprised the shit out of me.", Kazumi said angrily as the guy just shrugged off, don't even care much about the girl's feelings. "What the fuck are you doing here? You're not even a student anymore.", the girl said.

"Come on! Even though I'm no longer a student, Sensei still took me in for the club activities, okay!!", the guy exclaimed with Kazumi who just staring at him lazily.

Who is the guy? He was just Kazumi's best friend and also her senior since he was just one year older than her. His name is Katashi Hide. He already graduated from high school and currently doing a part-time job. He said he didn't want to continue studying, but he will always come to school just to teach the club members that he used to be in which is Taekwondo.

"And Kazu! You don't even attend the training! Sensei is really mad.", said Hide with Kazumi rolling her eyes annoyedly as the answered.

"My leg is still hurt, I can't fight.", bluntly the girl said.

"Hurt my ass. Last week, you got your ass in a delinquent fight. Do you think that I didn't know?"

"Tsk."

"Btw, how is Roshinichi-kun doing?", asked Hide which makes the black hair girl turn to look at him.

"He is fine as always at his bike store. Why do you ask?", asked the girl while looking at Hide who smiled awkwardly at her. The girl lil a bit doubtful about the smile but she decides to leave it be.

Then, the bell ringing, meaning the next period is started. Hide take it as an alarm for him to leave the classroom as the other students need to start their next classes.

"Kazu! Don't forget that you have a club activity after school today!!.", said Hide which Kazu just lifted up her hand in the response to the guy. The class and then started for many hours and hours till evening.

•>~~~~~~}*{~~~~~~<•

Walking to one of the buildings after school is over, Kazumi could hear the loud voices of people training in one of the gymnasiums. As soon as she arrives, she peeked inside to see everyone was training their kicking with Hide who was the one teaching them with the help of the teacher.

Kazumi wants to enter but at the same time, she is too lazy. Her teacher would never let her escape if he sees her. Not to mention, she has been skipping her club every time she has a chance.

"Haaa...Sensei won't leave me if he sees me.", she muttered as she peeked inside the gymnasium. "Let's just quietly leave the pla-"

"What do you mean by quietly leave the place, young girl?", a male voice interrupted, not even letting Kazumi finish her words yet. She slowly looks up, only to see her teacher smiling at her, obviously, he is mad since the irks clearly see on his face.

"Ehehe...hey, sensei."

"...."

Not even a small chance for the girl to escape his grasp, Kazumi failed to run away from her teacher as she is now being dragged into the gymnasium by the guy. Every eye on them, some of them recognize Kazumi since she is their senior, only the new student didn't know her yet.