•{ Chapter 6 }•

Night gone down by time with Kazumi and Mikey who sitting distancing each other in the living room. It's awkward and at the same time, there's even no conversation started. However....

"So...erm.....", Kazumi tried to start the conversation but it seemed really awkward for her, should she be happy or sad, like the guy in front of him was SANO MANJIROU, her bias, even though the guy having mental and dark impulse problems right now.

"Sorry.", Mikey suddenly apologized, making the girl look at him. "I mean...about the thing I just did....I really don't have anything to prove to you other than doing that.", said Mikey in an apologetic tone as he looked down, He didn't even face the girl who staring at him.

"Erm...well...that's actually proven though. No one can do that other than you, since in this world, anyone can imitate or pretend to be you as long as they watch Tokyo Revengers or read the manga.", explained Kazumi which Mikey still silenced himself.

It's quiet back, but Kazumi won't stop eyeing Mikey. Like...you see the real face of Mikey right now, not the cosplayer one. She just won't stop eyeing the guy with an eye of admiration.

'Damn...he sure really handsome. If anyone in our world knows he is Mikey, I bet they're all after him. He might be a K-pop or J-pop idol with those faces.', Kazumi thought as she still staring at the guy's face. Mikey could feel the gaze as he looked at Kazumi who already avoided his stare, almost busted eyeing him.

"So...you said that you want me to help you until you can go back to your world?", asked Kazumi and Mikey nodded. "I see...I actually don't mind that you living in this house if I living alone. The problem here is my brother lives with me.", Kazumi added with an awkward smile as she needed to deal with Keiji first if she wanted Mikey to live with her in the house. Mikey doesn't have anything in their world, not even his identity as well and letting the guy all himself out there probably gonna cause big trouble.

"Can't you just explain to your brother about me?"

"You think my bro is easygoing like me? That guy won't believe something like fantasy shit.", said Kazumi.

"Then, I can just-"

"Woah...woah...wait, you're not thinking about letting that dark impulse in you out again, aren't you?", asked Kazumi after stopping Mikey from finishing his words. Mikey just stares at the girl blankly as the response which makes Kazumi let out a sigh. "How can you so chill about that thing? Aren't you....can't control that yourself?"

"You sure read the manga, huh...seeing how you are so knowledgeable about my situation.", said Mikey.

"Well-yeah...I'm a big fan of-wait....", Kazumi said as she suddenly remembered something. She turns to look at Mikey who wonders what is wrong with the girl in front of him. "How old are you right now?"

"19 back there in my world.", said Mikey which made the girl's eyes widen in disbelief.

"Wait...you're 18, aren't you? when did the battle with Toman and Kanto happen?", asked Kazumi guiltily lil bit since she making the guy remember those sad incidents, but Mikey seriously didn't mind at all, things already passed and he thought nothing had changed even if saddening over it.

"Yeah. 1 year already passed after Takemicchi's death.", said Mikey which makes Kazumi surprised.

"Ahh...is that so?", said Kazumi, sounding lil bit disappointed and sad.

"Why did you ask?"

"Well...kinda curious what happened after Takemichi died...since the manga stopped cliffhanger at the last page with his death. I guess I'm the first fan who found out the aftermath of the scene, and end up being disappointed with it, fuck....", mumbled Kazumi annoyedly.