•{ Chapter 8 }•

Finally, the weekend day that been waiting for arrived. Kazumi getting ready for their hangout time with Baji, Takemichi, and Draken, who supposed their names should be Hide, Take, and Sora for now.

"Where are you going, Kazuchin?", Mikey asked as he looked at the girl humming excitedly towards the front door.

Mikey and Keiji are at the dining table, having breakfast together after Kazumi finishes cooking for them.

"Out with those brats again?", Keiji asked as he sipped his coffee.

"Yup!"

"Who?", Mikey asked.

"Our childhood best friends!", said Kazumi.

"Oh?"

"Tell them I said 'Hai'.", said Keiji, and Kazumi gladly passed those messages to them. She walked out of the house, now leaving Mikey and Keiji alone there.

"Aren't you bored?", Keiji asked Mikey, making less awkward between them.

"A bit."

"Go and have fun outside. Isn't like you forbidden from going outside.", said Keiji, and Mikey just laughed awkwardly.

"Well...I think staying home is much better.", said Mikey.

Well, isn't like he has anything to do outside. Plus, he still can't get used to too many posters of him as an anime character. He didn't have friends in this unfamiliar world, no gang members he knew, so he had nothing to do outside.

Although somehow...a bit he wished Kazumi would be by his side to accompany him, at least he was less bored with the girl alongside him.

Mikey then sighed.

'I wonder how I supposed to enjoy a normal and less bored life here....', his thoughts saying.

•>~~~~~~}*{~~~~~~<•

"Bestie!!!", Kazumi excitedly hugged Baji from behind, just the normal way how best friends greet each other.

"I doubt that I even your bestie. Your treatment towards me never fair.", said Baji as he looked at the girl full of doubt.

"What do you mean? I never treated you that bad."

"Liar! HOW COULD YOU NEVER TREAT ME THE SAME WAY AS SORA AND ROSHINICHI!?"

"Sora is always helpful when I need him, so I just paying off his kindness. And about big bro Nichi... do you really need me to explain it?", said Kazumi which Baji looked at her in disbelief, as he just got a second betrayal from her.

"You-"

"Oh, Take! Let's go!", and she straight up ignores Baji as she takes Takemichi with her and walks off. Baji literally looks at her in total unbelievable while Draken just snickers at the sight of them and starts to follow both Kazumi and Takemichi.

So then they started their outing together, having lunch at the cafe, having fun at the arcade, and more. Of course for Takemichi, this kind of fun won't be unfamiliar to him since he came from the future of an era where technology has grown a bit more advanced compared to the year 2005.

However, there's still one place that needs to be visited no matter what. Where? Of course the anime stores!

"Seriously, Kazu?", Baji comments as he looks at the girl who won't stop collecting every new figure of Mikey and his poster.