V

D A R I O

D A R I O

"Are you afraid of me cucciola?" I asked.

I stared intensely at her amber eyes which glittered under the moonlight. It shined like two glistening balls of flames. Behind those eyes, fear was bubbling up to the brim. I could perceive it like an open book. Seeing fear molded in her eyes, made my lips break into a smirk. Fear. That's all she should undergo in our little encounter.

"I asked you a simple question. I do not like repeating myself." Instead of answering the question, she remained quiet, forcing my grip on her chin to tighten. The force almost made her cheeks develop a red tint around my fingers. "Y-Yes.", she whispered, almost inaudible. Good.

"Do you know why you are here?" Her lips folded into a grimace. But, I certainly did not give a shit.

Nodding her head, she diverted her gaze from me, looking down. Just like an obedient puppy. "You are here to follow my orders. And by orders, I mean each and every order I assign you to."

"W-what kind of o-orders?", she spoke, still looking away from me.

"Look at me while you are talking to me." I barked while gripping her throat in a compressed manner. Closing her eyes, she pulled her eyebrows together. Her lips folded due to pain and suffocation. She held my hands, trying to loosen the grip from her throat. Her gaze reverted to me, still possessing the dread buried deep inside it. "P-please do not k-kill me.", she spoke to me, looking into my eyes. I jerked off the grip on her chin hard enough which led her to stumble on the ground towards the end of the balcony. Walking slowly behind her, I lowered myself to her ears saying in a whisper, "I certainly will, but not now."

Terrified and breathing her lungs out, she looked at me from the corner of her eyes. "W-why am I here?" she uttered with her eyes blubbering with tears. Once again, her eyes fell, avoiding making eye contact with me. Resulting in a drop or two of tears shedding from her eyes. "In this dark underworld, no one fucking cares about your useless tears cucciola. And to be more precise, I do not. For me, it's just a sign of weakness and entirely pointless."

"Just tell me what you want from m-me! ", she said trying hard not to sound nervous, but completely failed. "Listen here.", I said reaching down to her ears. Taking in the scent of roses, I brushed my lips on her neck. "I have a lot of activities planned for you. We are gonna play a lot of games. I can assure you. You will never be bored.", saying this I walked inside the room, leaving her alone in her thoughts.

I was good at reading people, hence I had noticed her body tensing on hearing my words. Her breathing became heavier with every passing second. No matter how hard she tried to compose herself. Her raw reaction came out right in front of me. "Just tell me why I am here! Why are you keeping me in the dark.", she walked inside following me like a damn lost puppy.

"You have seen nothing dark yet. The darker days are coming, and the darkest days are yet to come." Gathering some tiny ass courage she walked in front of me, pushing me with all of her strength. I barely moved. "Just stop talking in riddles! I want to know why I am here!", she screamed.

Grabbing her face, I pushed her against my body, with her backside on me. "What did I say about respect Luna? Do I have to teach you how to respect now?" my hands reached down to grab her waist. "Just one more time I see you like this, you're gonna go through one hell of a punishment." whispering, I rubbed her ass with my hands.

Letting her go, she faced me with her big doe eyes, waiting for an answer. Her luscious brown locks went up to her waist, with the moonlight falling on her watered amber eyes. Suddenly, I broke her intense gaze and started walking towards the exit. Grabbing the door knob in order to open it, I stopped in my tracks.

"Your father sold you cucciola."

Without even glancing at her, I walked out of the room. Making sure, I locked the door from the outside. It was already dawn. I successfully wasted my whole night on her. Grabbing my phone I called Dean.

"Boss."

"I need you to come down to the basement. We have a 'special guest'."

~~
Hey babes!
My apologies for updating late. My exams are around the corner, so it's difficult for me to release new chapters daily.
Thank you so much for making it to the end & don't forget to vote!
I love you guys loads!
By the way, who do you think is the "special guest" Daddy Dario is talking about? Let me know in the comments!