Shadow of Rose

Your POV:

you are sitting in a white room with your armor on. in front of you is a man in a dark suit.after staring at him for a long time and him continuing seeing him reflection on the red goggles of your gas mask you spoke to him.

Y/N: what's the mission?

???:your mission is to bring the fragment of the Megamycete and to bring Rose winters with it don't worry Mister death you will get paid handsomely.

Y/N:anything i should know about this Rose?

???:just bring her and the fragment.

Y/N: (that dose not sound right to me kidnapping someone to this man that's not in my book) alright i will be back with the package and the girl.

???: i'm sure you will do...Mr. Death but you have to find her first our only info is that she's is somewhere in Eastern Europe.

Y/N: that's enough for me.

it have been a week now you were successful in finding Rose now you are sitting in you hideout preparing you gear your gas mask and other tactical gear,your MP5 and a Shotgun and Glock besides other things you might need.like stimpaks to heal yourself.now that you are ready you followed her as she went to a park and sat between the bushes watching her from afar.

Rose pov:

Rose walked to the man who is sitting on the wooden bench,she greeted him as she was approaching him.

Rose: Hey K sorry i'm late.

she then sat next to him and he turned to answer her.

K: That's okay.I'm enjoying the day.

Rose: so you said you had something important to tell me?i hope it's not about Chris wanting me to join his operation. because i already told him that's not happening.i see what he puts you and the rest of his " Hound Wolf Squad"through. No, thank you.

as you looked more into her surroundings you noticed that there was no one keeping an eye on her.

Y/N: (she is not protected?...who the hell will let someone like her without keeping an eyes on her.i think Chris is getting rusty.)

K: it's not about that. it's...about you.

Rose: Me?

K: I...I worry about you.How um...How are things at school?

Rose: (chuckling) Seriously? That's what you wanted to talk to me about?

K:that group of mean girls still..hassling you?

Rose: you mean are they still treating me like a freak?

K:hey! Uh-uh! Look at me. You are not a freak.

Rose: i am. you know i am.( looking down ) that's why i keep my distance from everybody at school.if they knew what i really was...

K: so...you don't have any friends that you can talk to?