END OF ROSE

Rose too the first air and poured it on your head stopping the bleeding,she then helped you back on your feet,before she hugged you tightly.

Rose: I really thought that you i will lose you to her forever.

Y/N: They don't call me HUNK for no reason.

Rose:Yeah i forgot that that also your name.

You then felt you back and found out that your weapons are back with you,you the called Rose and gave her back the shotgun that fell from her when she got here.

Y/N:Great we have our weapons back,here's your shotgun,come here we need to check our supplies.

You pulled them out and placed them down along with the rest of your ammo.

Rose:Good idea let prepare ourselves,Can you pair some ammo?i think i only have half pistol mag and ten shotgun shells.

Y/N: Wait just let me count.....hmmm...

Rose:So how many shotgun shell we have?

Y/N:30 shotgun shells,four pistol mags and six MP5 mags,you don't need MP5 ammo so just take two pistol mags and ten shotgun shells...and i still have those three Stimpaks.

Rose :Alright,let's do this.

Y/N:Here i can only give you ten shotgun shells and two pistol mags,I will be using my MP5,just tell me if you run out, For now let's keep moving i think we're very close to getting out of here.

As you walked more to an area were the trees don't cover the sky you looked up to see the grays sky filled with black orb like things with thick lines of mold pouring out of them.

Rose: Where the hell are we ?What is this place?

Y/N: I think the way ahead will be far more dangerous than before...we might even meet her.

Rose:Who?

Y/N: Miranda,Just stay sharp and close to me,don't ever trust her or act like you know what to do.

Rose:When did i do that?

Y/N:Yeah getting closer to Eveline while she was crying on the floor was just part of a plan.

Rose:I... she looked like a little girl...and I.

Y/N: She's a bio weapon Rose,she's dangerous and can't be trusted,don't let her or any other one's appearance fool you.

Rose:So should I trust you.?

Y/N:...

Rose:Relax I'm joking...let's keep moving for now.

Y/N: It's a Village and...That's a huge Core there.

Rose: What is that? I can sense...something from over there.

Y/N: alright then let's head over there

you start carefully walking down from the hill to the village,some of houses were destroyed and some were on fire,you were on the front with you MP5 ready to shoot,Rose was slightly behind you with her pistol ready,the you stopped and and blocked Rose with your arm making her stop as well.

Rose:why did you stop... is that another clone of mine?

Y/N:i don't think so...she's wearing the same clothes as you this time.

when you looked more into the supposed clone you saw crows were standing infront of her as she kept looking at the both of you,when you took more steps and Rose followed you the crow flew into you,the both of you covered your faces ad the passed into you,then the clone slowly walked away.