Evil returns!!

after getting up from the floor you walked to the fuse box and place the new fuse inside,the red light turned green, then the both of you walked inside the elevator.

Rose:(pressing the button again and again) uggggggggh! Why won't this thing work?

Y/N: Something bad is gonna happen.

after you said that an evil laughter could be heard,you stayed calm while Rose was looking around,then the door shut close,and the elevator start moving down.

Rose:(in angry voice) why are you doing this?

"You're after the crystal,aren't you?"

Rose: Do you know where it is ?

Y/N: are asking the one who want to torture us where is the way to get out of here?

Rose: it sound stupid i know but what i could do?

Y/N: by the looks of the situation i don't think that she have it,even if she did she would not give it to us just like that,she clearly want us dead, more specifically she wants you dead,she seem obsessed with you,i think she dose not have anyone or anything.

"SHUT UP! NOW LET KEEP PLAYING! look Rose I've gathered some "friends" just for you.(light shutting off) Entertain them and maybe I'll tell!"

Y/N: See i told you.

Rose: yeah yeah.

then the light turned back on and the elevator door opened,looking around as the both of you stepped out of the elevator,you found yourselves not only in a room full of dolls,but a giant dolls.

Rose: what's going on her? those doll are so big.

Y/N: come on now let's keep moving that crazy bitch will speak with her annoying voice again.

"Poor little Rose."

Y/N:and i spoke too soon.

"I'm waiting for you in the back bedroom."

Rose: look another note from her.

"Let's play hide and seek! Can you make it all the way here without getting caught?"

Rose: another game(sigh) why is she doing this? i don't even know her.

Y/N: it seems that she know you but you don't,maybe she knows someone from your family.

Rose: my father maybe? i don't know...let's...let's just keep moving i want that Crystal.

Y/N I will lead the way, So... all other sides are blocked except under that table, let get under it.

as the both of you couched under a table that was leading to the other part of the room,you ones again heard her speaking to Rose again.

Oh look, your friends want to play hide-and seek. think you can evade them on your way here?

then a group of doll passed by with spider like arms with blades sticking out of them,their laughs made you pull Rose closer to you so they could not see her.

Y/N: things are getting more dangerous...please stay close to me,i don't want anything to happen to you alright?

Rose:(blushing) a-alright.

as you continued making your way,one of the dolls passed by the end of the hallway that you were about to take,it had a light coming out of it eyes,illuminating it way.

Y/N: I think we should stay out of that light,Other than that we are safe.

Rose: So we can't let them see us.