Chapter Six

Freddy POV
    After a couple of hours of napping and keeping busy, it was finally time to head to Chica's room. When I opened her door I realized that I was the last person to enter her room. Bonnie was sitting on the floor on Chica's carpet. Foxy and Chica were both sitting on Chica's nicely made bed. Goldie was on Chica's bean bag chair in the corner of the room. I decided to sit on the floor next to Bonnie.
    "Okay, since all of you are slow, I'm already buzzed," Foxy said slurring his words.
    'You're a bit more than buzzed.'
    "Since Foxy only got vodka, I guess we're doing shots," Chica said getting up and putting shot glasses down on the coffee table in front of her.
    "Foxy, I need the bottle," Chica said holding out her hand.
     "Fine!" Foxy said angrily handing her the bottle.
     She then filled all the shot glasses and handed one to everyone. Everyone drank theirs at the same time.
    "Alright, I want to choose the first game!" Foxy said with a gleam in his eyes that I did not like.
    "Okay, but don't make it stupid," Chica responded pouring herself and Goldie another shot.
    "Spin the bottle," Foxy said his grin growing wide.
    "Sure," Chica responded nonchalantly.
    "I'm not playing," Bonnie announced sounding worried.
    "Oh come on! It's just a simple child's game. Don't be such a baby," Foxy said his smile fading.
    Bonnie looked down for a moment and reluctantly agreed, "okay I guess."
    Before I had the chance to say that Bonnie didn't have to play, Foxy yelled, "Alright Chica you're first."
    "Okay," She said as she spun the bottle.
    It landed on Goldie.
    "No complaints here," She said obviously buzzed because she had taken at least three more shots while Foxy was berating Bonnie.
    She got up and went over to Goldie. She gave her a quick kiss and went back to her spot on the bed. It was Goldie's turn now. She spun the bottle and it landed on Chica.
    "Again, you sure must like me, huh?"
    "You know it's only by chance," Goldie responded.
    "You can at least act like you like me," Chica snapped.
    She went over gave her a peck and sat back down angrily.
    "Bonnie, your turn," Foxy said with a strange tone I had never heard him use before.
    "O-okay," Bonnie said timidly. He got up slowly and went to the bottle. He did not look comfortable.
    At that moment a thought popped into my head, 'I hope it lands on me. Why did I just think that?'
    Bonnie spun the bottle. My heart began to race.
    'Why is my heart racing?'
    Then my heart dropped.
    'Oh no!'