Chapter Twelve

Bonnie's POV
    Freddy had come back from dealing with Foxy. I ran to him.
    "Freddy are you okay?" I asked pointing to the blood I noticed running from his nose.
    He wiped his nose with his hand and noticed the blood.
    "Yeah, I'm ok. Don't worry about me," Freddy said wiping the rest of the blood off with his sleeve.
    "So is he gone for good now?" Goldie asked.
    "Yes. It's over now. He's gone forever," Freddy said looking back at me.
    "Well it's getting really late we should all try to get to bed for tomorrow," Freddy told everyone.
    "I think he's right." Chica agreed.
    With that, everyone started to break off to their room. I stayed with Freddy.
    "Freddy, I'm afraid to be alone," I said.
    "Do you want to sleep in my room tonight?"
    "You wouldn't mind?"
    "No of course not. I love you. I always want to be with you," He said while lifting my chin to look at him.
    "I love you too, Freddy," I said as I moved up to kiss him.
    Freddy kissed me back. He also slipped his arm around my waist. I didn't stop him. I began to burn red as he began to pull me closer. I broke from the kiss.
    I began to yawn.
    "Here, let's get you to bed," Freddy took my hand leading the way to his room.
    We got to his room. He turned on his overhead light. Light swept throughout the room.
    'So this is Freddy's room.'
    "Sorry for the mess." He said apologetically.
    "What mess? This isn't messy." I said sitting down on his bed.
    His room was mostly clean minus the tiny pile of clothes on the floor. I wouldn't call that messy.
    "Anyway, is there anything I can get you? Like more pillows or blankets."
    "No, I'm okay. Thank you." I said laying down and snuggling into his blanket on his bed.
    'It smells like Freddy. I love it.'
    Freddy turned off the light and headed over to the bed. He started to lie down and get under the covers with me. When I felt him stop moving around I scooted over to Freddy. I felt Freddy's warmth. It felt so nice. I also felt Freddy wrap his arm around me. I took that as an okay to lay my head on his chest. He put his other hand on my head to play with my hair. I couldn't help but smile. It felt good, so good that it made me sleepy. I fell asleep almost instantly. The last thing I remember thinking before falling asleep was just how much I love him. I want to be with him forever.