He, who made a plan

Hyunjin spent the rest of the night filling Felix in on any changes in the world during the past decade. He explained that there is the threat of vampires who have started hunting down humans to turn them and create a coven with wild, blood-thirsty creatures. The coven seemed to only use the newly-turned vampires as puppets, tools to play with so they could raise havoc and murder more and more of the human-kind, as well as other supernatural creatures.The reason behind it, as well as where the coven was located and who was pulling all the strings, remained unknown as of now.

'So I guess the tension between vampires and other species has been rising because of that?', Felix asked as he sat by the window in Hyunjin's bedroom. The blade had turned back into human form again a few hours prior to that and now stared up at the night sky and the Hwang's extensive gardens.

'Pretty much, yeah. You know they've never liked us and that new coven is only solidifying their reasons.', Hyunjin rested his back on the bed's headboard, his neck twisted to the left as he watched the bright full moon casting a silver shadow over Felix's form, making him look even more magical than he already was. One side of the blade's hair was nearly reaching the ground while his eyes mirrored the moon's colour as he stared up at it. Hyunjin couldn't find it in himself to look away.

'Have any other covens taken charge of the situation? Don't the Bangs usually work on ensuring peace and are the first to deal with such problems?', Felix questioned, fiddling with the sleeve of a pristine white robe Hyunjin had given him to wear.

'The Bangs have been trying to find them for years, they've captured some of the newly turned vampires from that coven but none of them could even speak properly, let alone were they capable of giving any information.', Hyunjin said, releasing a long sigh, less from the physical need to do so and more to show how much the situation weighed on him.

'They don't even try training them on how to use their human traits again. They've thought of all the ways they can to remain hidden', Felix concluded, receiving a quick nod from Hyunjin. The blade leaned his head back, a strand of his silver hair elegantly falling back to reveal his pale, long neck, illuminated by the moonlight.

Hyunjin reached to his nightstand and took hold of his glass. He took a long sip from the blood in it, closing his eyes as he tried to focus on only what he was drinking and not on the steady beats of Felix's heart that drummed in his ears.

It was almost ironic, that someone like Hyunjin, who had been born as a vampire, felt almost like a newly turned. The control he had to impose on himself when Felix was in human form made him embarrassed, to say the least. He was, after all, a King, a pure vampire born into the Hwang coven, he'd been taught control as soon as he'd taken his first step. But there he was regardless, digging his nails in the palm of his hand and indulging himself in his third glass of blood, served by his maids, for a futile attempt to distract himself from the sweet scent his blade carried.

'Have you personally taken part in the search for this coven? I know you enjoyed lending Lord Bang Chan a hand in the past and I can presume that he's been put in charge for this, knowing how much his family relies on him', Hyunjin smacked his lips together before forming a small smile.

'Of course I have and well, perhaps now that I have you again, we can actually find out more information thanks to your abilities', Hyunjin raised an eyebrow as Felix lips lifted up knowingly, the blade probably having expected that.

'While I can invade one's mind and read their thoughts if I wish to do so, you know it's not easy for me to do so, especially with wild creatures such as newly turned vampires', one of Felix's legs fell down to the floor before he stood up and took slow steps towards Hyunjin's bed.