He, who formed a team

'Sit still', Hyunjin scolded the blade, tightening the grip on the silver hair while he tried to finish the long braid he had set upon himself to adorn Felix with.

'But it's taking ages', the other whined, stomping his foot on the floor, which had Hyunjin raising an eyebrow down at him. Then, Felix tilted his head back to look at the vampire in what surely was an uncomfortable position for his neck.

'Can't we just leave it as it is?', the blade pouted, making Hyunjin's eyes roll as he forced Felix's head forward again and pulled his hair a bit harsher.

'It's not my fault that your hair is this forsakenly long. Plus, I'm sure that you wouldn't want it to collect dust and dirt from the streets when we go to town, would you?', Hyunjin repeated the same reasons he'd given his blade earlier when he'd suggested braiding his hair before they go out.

'I guess not', Felix murmured and by the sound of it, he still had that pout on his face which had Hyunjin chuckling softly as he went back to braiding him.

His hair was like silk between Hyunjin's fingers and even if the blade had been whining about having to stay put for this long, the vampire took his sweet time with the ministrations.

Admittedly, Hyunjin was quite apprehensive about going down to town. He wasn't the biggest fan of crowds, even less after he's become so used to spending his days and nights all alone in the castle. Felix seemed way too excited for the "adventure", though. Now that he could be in his human form, the blade insisted on going out to explore and well, who was Hyunjin to say no to the sparkles in his eyes?

'I hope I can find garments to my liking out there, do you know of any good boutiques?', Felix questioned as Hyunjin fell down to his knees so he could keep braiding the lower half of his hair.

'I told you that I can just ask my designer to make whatever clothes it is that you'd like', the vampire reminded him but Felix only waved his hand in dismissal.

'We can do that in the future but for now I want to get a few things from the town, your robes are way too big for me', the blade looked down to the sleeves which covered his hands entirely.

'All right then,', he chuckled fondly, 'I'll ask the maid which the best boutiques we can go to are', Felix made a happy sound at the words and the promise of hearing that more, was enough for Hyunjin not to dread spending half of his day in town as much.

After a few silent minutes, he finished the braid and securely tied it. The vampire ran his fingers down the expanse of the hair, taking his time to enjoy how soft it was.

'Done', he said quietly then, standing up once again and taking hold of the braid to lay it over the left side of Felix's chest, for the blade to observe his work.

'Oh, that looks really good, you're surprisingly skilled at it', Felix said happily, at which Hyunjin huffed as he walked around the blade's chair to stand in front of him. The other looked up at him then, two strands of his hair falling on both sides of his face after they had snuck out of the braid, but it seemed to only make the style look even better.

'I hate when others are touching my hair so I've had and spent plenty of time learning how to braid', he locked one of the loose strands between two of his fingers and trailed them down the expanse of silver while he talked.

'But braids definitely look much more beautiful on you than they've ever looked on me', he admitted, locking his eyes with Felix's sky blue ones. The blade, however, cleared his throat and stood up quickly as he glanced away from the vampire.

'You compliment me way too much, have you turned into a flirt in the last decade, my lord?', the man intoned jokingly but there was something slightly stern in his voice and Hyunjin could swear that the colour of his eyes had started changing before Felix turned around and started walking to the other end of the room.