2: trusting gems

(A/N: my three gems, are all given names nicknames so you won't confuse the OCS with the cannon ones)

"Oh, Coca isn't this one of those earth specimens?!"

Steven opened his eyes slowly to be met with seaweed teal ones. "Ah!" Steven and the Aquamarine screeched, dropping Steven out of the blue light that was coming from her black and blue wand, making the light vanish. The Aquamarine jumped into the arms of the brown spinel, holding on for comfort, the Spinel's droopy pigtails and dress bounced with the weight change, Steven had so many questions.

 Why was an Aquamarine the size of a Spinel? Why hasn't the Tiger's eye reformed yet? How was their clothing so different than the Aquamarine somewhere in the universe and the Spinel at homeworld? Why isn't the Spinel all over the place? What was going on?!

"It is an earth specimen called a human, Boba." The Spinel said as she turned away from the human boy and to the curious gem she held in her arms.

"Woah, that's so cool Coca! Hey, 'human'!" The Aquamarine said, waving to the boy as if he were far away, Then turned back to the Spinel she called 'Coca'. "What else do these humans do?" The Aquamarine asked as she wrapped her arms around, 'Coca's neck. Coca gave a warm smile to the Aquamarine.

"I heard that they have names, Boba, go and ask the human their name." Coca said, gently placing down the Aquamarine she called 'Boba' on her feet and pushing her gently towards Steven, 'Boba' looked behind her Coca gave another sweet smile, Boba smiled at that and turned to the boy who was watching this exchange, while keeping an eye on the time. "What's your name human?" Boba asked, grinning ear to ear (if she had ears). Steven took a moment to look at the gems.

 the Aquamarine, 'Boba' had short fluffy seafoam-colored hair, that slightly pointed to the side opposite of her head, with mint green skin and seaweed blue eyes, the gem was wearing a strapless light mint green puffy dress that reached her mid-thigh with lighter accents on the bottom and top of the dress, a piece of blue fabric tied around her neck in a bow draping over her collarbone and chest, right in the middle of her gem, with a baggy mint green long-sleeved shirt under the dress with white knee socks and dark mint green heels.

 the Spinel, 'Coca' had droopy neck-length dark brown pigtails, holding with hazel brown bows, with brown skin and hazel eyes, the Spinel was wearing a reddish brown long-sleeved puffy dress that reached her lower thigh, and near her neck were white ruffles that reached her shoulders and ended at the bottom of her chest with a reddish brown fabric tied in the middle of her chest, with knee high socks and dark reddish brown heels that gently held her ankles.

Steven looked at Boba that was still looking for answers. As seconds passed Boba grew more anxious, she turned her head from Steven looking at Coca.

"Can, can humans not talk?" She asked Coca. "Steven," Steven said, startling the gem in front of him, and making her head snap right back to him. "Pardon?" Boba asked. "My name, it's Steven, but you two have to stay downstairs and I gotta sleep," Steven said, both gems tilted their head. "It turns you off to regain lost energy." Steven summarized. "Oookkkaayyyy?" The two gems said, somewhat getting the idea. "But, whatever, I'm going to go to sleep. Stay here please." Steven said, the two gems nodded and sat on the couch as Steven walked to his room to fall asleep.

<----->

"Hey Steven," Amethyst called out as she walked to the living room from her room. "Hey Amethyst," Steven said, shaking up his protein shake. "Woah!"Amethyst called from the living room. "Ah!" The other two gems yelped, Steven peaked over the counter, the two gems were on one side of the room and Amethyst was on the other side, clutching her gem in fear.

"What the hell dude?!" Amethyst exclaimed, getting up from the wall and moving to the two gems holding each other, Coca's arms coiled their way over and over around Boba's waist, squeezing it, as Boba's arms coiled around Coca's neck. Once Amethyst got within arms reach of the two gems. Boba jumped into Coca's arms and hid her face in the crook of her neck.

Coca immediately turned to Amethyst with a glare. "Wait! wait! wait! Chill, chill! Amethyst isn't going to hurt you!" Steven said, lifting his hands to stop any violence before it even starts. "Who says?" Amethyst said, folding her arms above her chest, Steven's eye twitched.

"Amethyst, bathroom meeting, we'll be right back," Steven said, before using Amethyst to the bathroom. "Amethyst! We're supposed to be nice to the new gems!" Steven seethed. "Sorry Steven, but if these gems even try to hurt you, we're gonna have to bubble them," Amethyst admitted, Steven sighed facepalming.

"Whatever I'm going to take them to homeworld, just in case they're important," Steven said going back outside to the living room.

Coca and Boba were poking at the protein shake bottle, Steven had put down on the counter, Steven went up to the counter and grabbed the bottle, and the two gems looked at him.

"Uh we're going somewhere, follow me-," Steven said, right as the Tigers eye on the table began to glow and float and take form. The two gems in front of Steven smiled brightly once the light dimmed.

"T!!"