6:Untrustworthy

Steven stood there, jaw agape like he had been slapped in the face with a stake, and in some aspects, he had.

Steven had seen firsthand how a Spinel could never even dream of hurting their best friend or counterpart if you will.

And yet here Blue is, the most truthful of gems, telling him that she was forced to watch a Spinel, crack, destabilize, and shatter their counterpart.

"Are, are you sure it wasn't a different Spinel?" Steven stuttered, he just couldn't wrap his head around that a Spinel. THAT Spinel, I mean, Could hurt a fly. I mean she didn't look heartbroken or anything. Blue floated a screen similar to a call line.

"I still have the records..." Blue gestured grimly at the call records. "Can...Can I look through them?" Steven asked.

"You may, though, I suggest you stop when the Spinel reached the line," Blue suggests as Steven clicked on the pulled-up recording, written in the gem.

The screen opened with an Onyx, her gem on her cheek, the Onyx look terrified and she spoke in a low whisper as if she was hiding from someone.

"My diamond!" she whispered, attempting to do the diamond salute in the crawling position.
"I-I don't think I have much time, but if I manage to hide well, please send out a search party! My Spinel, that defective Tigers eye and Aquamarine you sent with us they- they went on a rampage! They-"
she gulped,
"they destabilized everyone." 

tears streamed out the Onyx's eyes.
 "I-I think I'm next. Please send out a search party."
she begged as something fell in the distance. "These gems are deranged and need to be apprehended-"
she cut herself off, snapping her head in a direction. 
"Onyx~ where are you~?" 
That voice.
Footsteps were heard as Onyx's eyes overflowed with paralyzing fear.
"no, no no NO NO PLEASE, NO!"

Onyx's tearful begging got louder as the skipping, squeaking footsteps got closer, suddenly Coca crouched down in Onyx's face, an outfit similar to a past Spinel fitted on her, instead of the dress that Steven found her in.

"Onyx! I found you~" Coca teased, then suddenly her face snapped to the screen, her face twisted into a deranged crazed smile, and Onyx's eyes widened in fear.

"And we have company~!"
 she went behind Onyx, sitting on her back.
Coca grabbed a fist full of Onyx's hair and roughly pulled her head up.
"smile!" Coca said, putting a finger on her cheek.

"P- Please, spare me..." Onyx tried to plead again, only to have her hair pulled again, evicting a pained grunt.

"I SAID SMILE!"
 Coca smiled, gritting her teeth as she pulled out a weapon resembling a dagger and hovered it on her gem, its tip just barely brushing the surface.

a pained smile suddenly made its way onto Onyx's face waiting to please its new master into letting her go.

the brown Spinel smiled and dug the dagger into Onyx's gem with no hesitation.

"AHHHH!!"

a horrific scream cut through the thick atmosphere. Coca smiled brighter and more twisted.
  She put more pressure on the gem, making her cry and whimper.

"Why are you crying? I thought we were having fun." 
Coca smirked looking up at the screen.

"I hope you watching," Coca whispered then she limb embedded a dagger inside the gem and poofed her immediately.

Then Boba walked into the screen as Coca left Onyx's gem on the floor, her amulet glowing a dangerous orange.

Silence.

After the long silence, the Onyx on the floor started glowing and lifted off the floor.

Until Boba's flat crushed the gem, shattering it with a single stomp of her shoe. Slowly she lifted her shoe and growled.

"If you ever get another chance in life. Never EVER treat a Spinel, like you treated this one." 
she turned to the communicator.

"The Trouble Trio is your new problem."
with that, she left the shot and picked up the communicator. "Come on Coca, we gotta get rid of this." Coca smiled and skipped off camera as the screen flickered off.

Steven took a step back.

he had completely underestimated these gems.
 sure he had thought before these gems might be dangerous. 
but these gems are completely unhinged,
and they certainly can't go back to earth!

What if they hurt one of the gems at little homeworld?
or homeschool?
what if they just say screw it and go on a full bloody rampage again! 
Steven was so stuck in his head, he didn't notice the Trouble Trio floating down on the fluffy blue clouds. 

Until Boba poked Stevens back, her feet planted on the ground behind him. "Hello?" Steven yelled, glowing a livid shade of pink and turning around to summon his shield.
Boba jumped back, in the arms of Coca once again who also jumped back. "Woah! chill!" T jumped, putting her hands in the air, confusion lighting the trio's faces.

"What's gotten you so jumpy?" Coca asked her hands looping around Boba's waist. "I- you- it -." Steven sighed in defeat, only his cheeks held the shade of pink. "No, it doesn't matter. Don't worry about it." He deadpanned Boba looked at the two and shrugged.

" if you say so, me and everyone else are gonna be outside." Boba grabs Coca's hand in one of her hands and takes T's in the other and pulled them out, Spinel following afterward. Steven brought his hand, which was once holding his shield, onto his face sighing with exhaustion.

"If you want, you could go to white, if you haven't already. I'm sure she could help in understanding those gems." Blue dimly suggested, she looked over to the door. Steven looked at the door behind him. "I will don't worry," Steven spoke. "I can't help, but worry," Blue muttered as Steven left the room.