3:homeworld

"T!!"

The two gems said as they tackled the Tigers eye, making her fall. "We thought you would never reform!" Coca remarked rolling her eyes playfully, the Tigers eye giggled.

"Sorry for making you wait so long, but to be fair, we all took quite the damage." The tiger's eye says smiling at the two gems in front of her. once the three all got up, Boba gave a glance at Steven who was now standing on the warp pad, and smiled.

"Oh yeah, T, we're going somewhere with human Steven," Boba said taking Coca's and T's hands and moving to the warp pad with Steven. "It's just, Steven," Steven said. "Right, Steven, I mean." Boba corrected herself, as the warp activated, sending them all to their homeworld.

As Steven got his footing and walked off of the warp pad he looked back to the trio of gems, and the placement of their gems.

The brown spinel, 'Coca' had her heart-shaped gem on her stomach. The Aquamarine, 'Boba' had her tear-shaped gem on her chest. And the Tigers eye, 'T' had her gem on her right shoulder.

Before Steven could inspect the gem's uneasy face, a voice called out to him. "Steven universe!" Steven quickly turned around, to be met with something pink dashing towards him and tackling him in a hug.

"Ah! Spinel, good to see you." Steven said, getting up from the ground after the pink gem let him go.

"I can say the same to you Universe- uh, who are them?" Spinel asked, taking notice of the gems behind him, still on the warp pad, looking around the throne room.

"Oh, Them? They, uh, they came crashing down in a stolen homeworld ship." Steven admitted, Spinel gave him wide eyes, "huh?!" Spinel said, in a hushed voice.

"Yeah. Can we see the diamonds?" Steven asked taking glances at the gems that were now conversing upon themselves.

"Lucky for you, they just came back, from whatever they were doing moments prior! Let's go, Universe and friends!"  Spinel said, catching the attention of the gems, who looked at the pink Spinel in confusion.

"Uh, come on let's go," Steven said giving the three gems a beckoning motion, Boba grabbed both of the gem's hands and pulled them towards the pink Spinel who seemed to be leading the way.

"Where are we going, Steven?" Coca asked, fiddling with Boba's glove. Steven looked behind him at the three gems. "Just looking around, don't worry." Steven lied, in fear of their reaction, turning back in front of him.

 hushed whispers were heard behind him. 'What if we run into the diamonds.' And 'Are they going to shatter us?'. Steven looked back at the gems to see Boba shaking her head. "We're here!" Spinel chirped as they came across a yellow door.