CHAPTER 1 "How it came to be."

Y/N's perspective

I was on my computer, playing nothing besides the hit game 'Genshin Impact' with all of my characters leveled out completely, I had Lumine as my chosen twin to be the traveler, given the fact she DOES have an increase magical attack charge, meaning you can hold a charged magic attack longer to do more DPS (Damage Per Second). I had the best sword in the game, 'MISTSPLITTER REFORGED (5* Rarity)'

It was fully leveled up, not just that, but I mentally bragged about how I had every character in the game... except for my precious Qiqi.

"Ugh.." I groaned as I threw myself onto my bed clearly exhausted with heavy, dark bags under my golden ruby eyes. I laid there for a few minutes in a futile attempt to fall asleep... Respectfully: It didn't work. So I did the next best thing, get back on my computer and continue to play Genshin Impact... 'Yippee..!' I thought to myself before unpausing the game. But the moment I unpaused the game, a message popped up on the center of the screen labeled 'SPECIAL' I read it over confused.. unknowingly reading it aloud.

"Huh? 'This is for being the 100th person to download Genshin Impact, and be the first person to beat the game. You will be offered to accept a special quest and become the 'CREATOR' and repeat finishing the game, all of your stuff will be there.' ... Huh?" I was clearly oblivious to what I was about to put myself through...

"Eh- Suuureeee.. I meannn. Why not?" And with that, I pressed 'accept'.. my light started flickering, the lightbulb glowing ever so brighter. It then went silent... Until the lightbulb burnt so bright the bulb literally shattered from the heat!

"Holy shit, dude!" I exclaimed clearly concerned for my safety... But that moment was the least of my concerns as everything around me went simultaneously dark..