CHAPTER 3 "Her arrival."

Jean's perspective

I saw the red comet, and I knew something or someone with potentially of the highest authority just landed near Mondstadt.

"Lisa, Amber, Kaeya, Eula. You're coming with me." I ordered.

"Yes ma'am!" They said in unison. 

I let out a soft, quiet sigh. I left the Knights of Favonious headquarters, and met up with them outside the gates of Mondstadt, I then noticed... a golden carriage.. embroidered with pure jade.. surround by.. oh no.

"Hilichurls." I said aloud, warning the others. But I couldn't help but get this strange feeling of.. fear.. true, horrible fear, I shivered slightly.

"Stay on guard!" I ordered, watching them all arm their weapons, ready to attack once given the order.

"Hold your fire..." I said slowly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd perspective

As Jean and the others were bearing their weapons, clearly ready for supposedly anything, the Hilichurls and the carriage stopped right outside of the gates of Mondstadt. There, 4 Mitachurls approached, two stone shield Mitachurls, the other two were axe wielding. They acted as royal knights, surpassing that of Kaeya and Amber.

"Who goes there?" Jean exclaimed, her voice determined to overcome this staggering feeling of unease. There, an elegant, tall, muscular, light-chocolate-brown skinned lady slowly steps out of the carriage, everyone became shocked, the woman then spoke in a dominative demeanor.

"Hello, Gunnhildr, Kaeya, Amber, Lisa, Lawrence. My name is Y/-" She got cut off, by Jean

"How dare you speak the name of the holy creator!" Jean's words faltered looking at the devastating aura the women gave off, it made her feel so.. powerless... she hated it.. no. She despised it!

"So be it..." Y/n said. Then summoning a wall of pure Crystalline chunks surrounding Jean and Y/n.

"How dare.. you do thi-" Jean got cut off by Y/n who put her into a choke hold, grinning sadistically.

"You're blessed to be visited by your creator.. yet you persist on 'defending' the people of Mondstadt from my presence, have you no shame?" Y/n said, the sudden realization daunting on Jean as she recognized the mistake she made.

With that, Y/n dropped Jean from her grasp.

"..My, My grace! Please forgive me..!" Jean went into a kneeling position, almost on the verge of crying for rejecting the creator from entering the city of Mondstadt

"Fool.. you must be punished accordingly, and as for punishment.. we will leave Mondstadt and head straight to Liyue." Y/n said as she removes the crystalline chunk wall, leaving Jean wanting to cry for being the reason to miss such an opportunity.

And with that, she enters the carriage once again, this time heading straight for the traveler, Lumine.. who just so happened to be in Liyue. Y/n checked her 'map' which showed her where the traveler is.

'Wanmin restaurant.

"So glad to finally get to see you.. my little traveler.." Y/n said to herself as she rode in the carriage to Liyue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lumine's perspective

"Erm... Paimon." I said uneasy, the little fairy girl just humming in response.

"Yes? Lumine?" Paimon responded almost as if she knew what was going on.

"Are you.. feeling... uneasy- by any chance?" I replied uncomfortable.

"Paimon thinks she feels that too." she blandly commented.

I let out a sigh. Paimon simply giggled in return.

'God, Paimon. Your giggle is so tempting. I just want to kick you in your stupid little face!' I thought to myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

I just want to give a heads up: I will be trying to make this chapter as long as possible!

Now continue with the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lumine's perspective

"Paimon thinks we should get something to eat and then go to sleep.." Paimon said mid-yawn.

I simply nodded in agreement.

'I... I guess I could also be tempted to do something... unforgivable.. to Paimon.. Now that I think of it.. I could pull some pranks on the little fairy, all she does is scream "LOOK OUT!" and such..' A hungry grin began to slowly plaster on my face as the sinful thought creeped into my brain.

I quickly shook my head in attempt to ignore what I had just thought of quickly brushing off the numerous pranks I could pull on the fairy from my mind to lower suspicion from Paimon, meanwhile barely holding in my laughter.

The creator came from above (Yandere Genshin Impact x Futa! [Creator] reader )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें