CHAPTER 3.1 "The world traveler and the fairy guide."

Author's note

There will be a total of 10 parts of CHAPTER 3, going from CHAPTER 3 through CHAPTER 4. This is part 2 of CHAPTER 3, it will go as the following:

CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 3.1

CHAPTER 3.2

CHAPTER 3.3

CHAPTER 3.4

CHAPTER 3.5

CHAPTER 3.6

CHAPTER 3.7

CHAPTER 3.8

CHAPTER 3.9

and finally:

CHAPTER 4(.0)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lumine's perspective

The harbor of Liyue was quite busy, surprisingly. Me and Paimon were searching for food as we left the Harbor enroute to the Wanmin restaurant and the Wangshu inn.

Paimon grew tired to the point of yawning left and right. But god is she distracting... I mean.. she is also a pain in the ass, too... But besides that... her loli figure is so alluring.. Erm.. never mind that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paimon's perspective

(Author's note: "Probably the first Wattpad story to use Paimon's perspective, eh?")

"Paimon wants food!" I angrily bark at the quiet Blonde girl. I was FUMING, I don't know why, and I honestly couldn't care less, but I wanted- no! I needed food!

"Relax, relax.." The blonde said in a not so relaxing manner. How do you expect me to relax?!

"No! Paimon will not relax! Paimon will NOT relax!!" I got angrier, but I wasn't sure why.

"Jeez! Okay, calm down, Paimon!!" Lumine said almost panicked.

"No!! Paimon will EAT you!" I became FURIOUS, yet I still couldn't understand why! Lumine, AKA blondie also became excessively confused and quickly looking away, her pace slowing down as she turned her head away from me.

I was still oblivious to why she was slowing down.

"What's wrong, Lumine?" I respond blandly, still unaware of what I said to make her scrunched up.

"I- Erm.- Nothing.. it's..- nothing, Paimon.." The blondie said nervously.

'Okay! Now Paimon wants to know what's wrong!' I thought to myself

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note
Should I end this off with a cliff hanger and continue with a chapter 3.15, or just continue it as chapter 3.2?