CHAPTER 2 "From ground zero."

Y/N's perspective

I woke up to the soft gentle breeze and the beautiful song of the birds chirping from the trees.. I- however, did not take this so called 'New beginning' so calmly..

"Guh!!" I gasped for air, adrenaline overload. I still remembered who I was. Then it clicked, I knew why I was in this random field of flowers on a semi-steep hill! I was in Genshin Impact!

".. No.. fucking way." I said aloud to myself. Completely unaware that I was being watched by a Hilichurl Chieftain and his tribe. So I got up from laying on the soft grass. And I instantly checked to see for my phone... 'Gone..' I thought as I realized I was in a gorgeous dress.. and my.. my erm... Excuse me, my backpack was hidden, despite it being pretty damn big...

"Alright.. let me see.. maybe if I-..." I knew how to get my phone, but what I didn't know is that the Acting Grandmaster of the Knights of Favonious saw a golden-red comet crash on the hill, and they somehow knew that they needed to check it out.

"If I just focus, and wish for my phone to appea-" My phone instantly appeared the moment I focused.

"Alright, great, so hopefully it should have infinite charge." I said without faith.

"Let's head to Mondstadt then. But first! I must make my arrival known.. Hm.. I should make an escort of Mitachurls, I'd suppose.. Yes, that'll do." I then proceeded to walk directly towards the Hilichurl camp which the Hilichurl Chieftain was located. While I was slowly strutting towards the camp I was on my phone, looking at pictures of Amber, 'Gliding champion of Mondstadt!'

"Damn." I said, clearly intrigued by her realistic appearance. It seemed... so much... realer than originally on my phone.. I made it to the camp, but as soon as they saw me, I gave then a deathly glare I didn't even know I could make, they all instantly bowed.

"Follow me, and escort me to the city of Mondstadt." I declared. 

They all just look at me in confusion while muttering to each other.

"Now!" I said... No. I demanded. They all got an understanding of my wrath and easily changed their minds.

"Great.. now make me a jade carriage." I ordered. The chieftain did NOT look too happy, but I really couldn't care. The chieftain made a low, angered grunt... So what did I do? I snapped his arm with my Powers.