Prologue - Paperwork

Ahri:

Age - 28

Age - 28

Height - 5'9"

Cybernetic and medical history:
Contrary to common belief, Ahri's ears are natural. Her tails look crystalline due to holographic cyberware installed into them. Being one of the very few Vastaya left, she preferred to augment her body as little as possible. Two of the few augments however are a top-shelf Mk.5 Netwatch Net driver and an EX-disk that further enhances her natural ability to affect the mind to impossible heights, while also giving her the ability to destroy an assailant's cyberware. Her vastayan magic protects her from things her netrunning cannot.

Background:
Born into a family deep within the corpo game, she was taught very quickly how to weaponize someone's emotions, feelings, and dreams. But she very quickly realized that she would eventually lose the corpo game, so she got out as soon as she could. Using the funds acquired from her exploits, she started the K/DA pop group, hoping to make the Night City dream seem just a bit closer. Though she knows just how impossible that dream really is.

Contractors notes:
She's the team's leader, role model, and your temporary employer. Listen to her and you'll get your eddies. Dunno why I'm worried about you though... you've always known how to follow orders, eh Witcher?

Akali:

Age - 25

Age - 25

height - 5'8"

Cybernetic and medical history:
Akali sports very impressive offensive cyberware, Chief among them being a set of mantis blades and a Sandivestan designed with shorter but more powerful bursts in mind. With it, she can dilate time by 60% for up to 5 seconds, 10 if she pushes it to the limit. These combined with a healthy amount of smoke bombs and rocket-propelled kunai allow her to deal with any threat without being seen. On the cosmetic side, she has a subdermal implant to shroud herself in neon colors.

Pretty clean medical record, the only thing of note being a compound fracture in her right leg from a motorbike crash.

Background:
She was a street kid from the moment she was born. She started doing underground battles at the young age of 13, making just enough to make it by. But she wanted to do more than just survive, so she started doing mercenary work in between gigs. These both got her enough money to get anything she could ever need, but her ambition was yet to be satiated... What a surprise when a fox came knocking on her door one day.