Mlem

RECAP: "Please touch me Skeppy, I need you~"

 Skeppy smirked. he began to unbutton his pants when he noticed the belt he was wearing. He put it aside for later, smirking at the thought of "later".

Bad had taken off everything earlier except his hoodie, not even his boxers remained as Skeppy finally took off his boxers. Bad gasped at the sight before him. It was longer than average, but before Bad could think about it too much; he was pushed onto the bed—Skeppys' rough hand meeting with Bad's soft shoulders.

Their lips met, and Bad decided that he had a bit of fight left in him he pushed back against Skeppy until Bad finally bottomed out and melted into the kiss their bodies moved in perfect sync, and the world seemed to disappear around them as the kiss got deeper.

Their lips parted to take a breath, eyes meeting both filled with lust as they gazed lovingly into each other's eyes. Bad found himself flipped onto his stomach faster than he can react to ass in the air, but his hoodie was still on.

He flushed, knowing that he was exposed to Skeppy's eyes, his bare ass in the air as it was. His back arched deeply, tail swinging loftily. Skeppy smirked at the scene laid out in front of him, Bad was always pleasing to look at but this had to be Skeppys favorite view. Bad was leaning on his forearms, his back arched deeply, his legs spread (PLS C-Bat STARTED PLAYING 😭) wide for Skeppy to access him. He looked back at Skeppy panting his cheeks flushed as embarrassment settled on him at the fact he had been exposed to his best friend's (😬)eyes.

Skeppy undid the Bads belt which he had discarded along with his pants earlier. He roughly brought Bad's arms up and wrapped a belt around them he then linked the second belt through the first and attached it to the bed frame. At this time Bad had returned his arms to their previous position on his forearms. Bad softly moaned at the thought of being helpless, at Skeppys will with no mercy. That's all he was to Skeppy, a living doll to be used as the owner wished.

Skeppy smirked and started planting kisses on Bad's neck and back his lips traveling from his neck to his lower back. He began to suck roughly on Bads skin leaving bruises and red spots on his charcoal-colored skin. Bad moaned softly at the sensation of lips on his back. Then, Skeppy bit him,

He let out a loud moan quickly burying his head in the pillows in embarrassment Skeppy smirked and said accusingly "You like that don't you?" "Your such a nasty little whore for me~" Skeppy saw Bad's spine shiver and his back arch farther. That's all he needed to see to figure out how to push Bads buttons.

"Skeppy p-please" Bad pleaded desperation in his voice. "Please what?" Skeppy asked already knowing what he was about to say.

"Skeppy stop teasing me please!" Bad half moaned half screamed. "Alright then," Skeppy said with a chuckle amused at the other's desperation. Skeppy rubbed two fingers over Bad's entrance and asked "Lube?". "N-no," Bad said stuttering. "Ohh my little whore can't wait a minute can he?" Bad shivered at Skeppys cruel words alas they turned him on more. "Skeppy pl-" Bad was interrupted as one of his Skeppys fingers entered him "Mmhn~" he moaned the sensation surprising him.

 Skeppy hooked his finger a few times letting Bad adjust slowly and after about a minute he pushed another one in. "Hnngh~" Bad moaned as he was starting to feel the stretch. After another minute of letting Bad readjust, Skeppy added the third finger "Aggh~" Bad moaned softly. Skeppy grunted from the strain not expecting him to be so tight. Slowly Skeppy started to scissor gently in Bad drawing moans from the other. Skeppy brushed against Bad's prostate making Bad moan loudly. Skeppy suddenly took his fingers out. Bad whined at the loss of stimulation. Pre-cum seeped from his erect cock onto his hoodie and the bedsheets.