CHAPTER 24

THIRD POV

"The hell is wrong with your company Hunter? "Devon pertaining of what she just heard on the news.

"Hindi naman ipinakita ang litrato-

"Oh god.That's the least thing your agency could do. After all of this. Do you really think she cheated on you. At sige kanino! Kay Jayver na hindi rin kilala ng bata?" Devon pointing the innocent kid.

"Why are you blaming it on me! Wala akong alam sa nangyari. All I know was she cheated on me that night. She was the one who broke up with me in the first place."

"Cheated?" Jayver was now the one asking.

" Yeah you heard it right asshole. Cheated! I saw you fucking kiss her while raining. You kiss her, you fucking kiss my girl." linapitan nito ang lalake at kwinelyuhan si Jayver pero tanging ngising sarkatiko lang ang naging tugon nito.

"So that's the night. When she was telling me to let go my feelings for her and achieve my fucking dreams.Kasi magiging masaya daw kayong magpamilya habang ako nagluluksa." nagsimula ng magsitulo ang nagbabadiyang luha sa mga mata ni Jayver nang matanto ang katotohanan at nangyari sa kaniyang kabigan.

"And the opposite happens." Hunter who was silently crying let go his hold to Jayver.

"Eh Ikaw Hunter? Naisip mo ba kung anong sinabi mo dahilan para sapilitan kaniyang palayuin? Did you even talk , or you just let your anger empowered you?"

"You fucking knew Avarie better than me Hunter, you know she's selfless."

Hunter's eyes was now in red as he sat on the bench and pulled his hair frustratingly.

The hallway was only occupied by their sobs when the door suddenly open and a doctor wearing his white uniform greeted them.

"Gising na po ang pasyente."