04

Six years later
May 2012
Asher's POV

"Dad! Daniel called a few minutes ago, soundcheck is in ten!" I yell as I grab my T shot from the bag, as well as the Mascine.

I take the Mascine as I make myself lunch, grabbing the jar of pickle slices as I do so.

I sit int he couch and eat the sandwich and pickle slices as I watch the TV.

Dad eventually comes out and I smile as I get my T shot ready to go.

"Hey bud. How you doing this morning?" He asks and I shrug.

"Okay I guess. And no, for the last time, I'm not singing Lullaby with you guys tonight." I say and he laughs as he shakes his head.

"Okay Asher. Here, let me help you kiddo." He says and I nod as I give the shot to him to give it to me.

After that's done, I decide to go to the Starbucks across from our hotel while he goes to soundcheck.

I walk in and look at the menu, seeing a few items Canadian ones don't have, like the chocolate chip cinnamon roll and the chocolate Carmel latte.

I decide to get the pumpkin swirl cinnamon roll and a Carmel macchiato latte.

As I'm eating, a group of people walk in, several in The Walking Dead attire as they all sit in the booth down from me.

"This season is going to be awesome!" The girl with blonde hair says and the guy with blonde hair nods as they order their food and whatnot.

"Hey, what about that Nickelback show tonight as MSG? My friend Allie in Montreal said that this tour is absolutely awesome!" The girl with black hair says and I see the blond haired one roll her eyes.

"Maia, you know there isn't any way Mom will take us to a Nickelback concert. It's like she has a grudge against the band for some reason." She tells her and the girl, Maia looks down. I remember the eight tickets I got just to give out randomly (that's my job now) and walk tot hem after throwing my trash away.

"Hey, I'm Asher Kroeger. Listen, I got these here and I figured I'd give them to you guys so you can see the tour for yourself." I say giving all five of them a ticket.

"Could we get two more? For our little brother and mom?" The blonde girl asks and I shrug as I know neither of them will be able to get in without someone 17 or older.

"Sure. Here you go!" I say and hand her two more.

"Skillet plays at 6:30, Nickelback plays at 8 sharp. The tickets are for row 5, seats 1-8. Enjoy!" I say as I walk out and to the arena.