✨New Experiences ✨

Benjamin Richards

The second I walk in I am shocked by the loud blaring music. I furrow my brows and Tobias laughs at me.

"What princess," he says close to my ear to be heard over the music.

"It's fucking loud," I mutter but he hears me.

"You won't care about that for long," he cackles pulling me by the wrist into a kitchen.

The music is slightly less jarring but the counters are covered in red solo cups and couples exchanging spit. Tobias seems unfazed by the entire situation. He opens a cooler and grabs two drinks with the labels crudely ripped off.

He hands a bottle to me and I stare at it. He watches me and then as if realizing I'm not going to drink it he takes it from me.

I almost sigh in relief but he hands it back to me soon after but now it's open. He looks at me expectantly so I bring it to my nose and smell it.

It's repulsive. It smells absolutely terrible and I still don't want to drink it.
He grabs the bottom of the bottle and guides it to my lips tipping it back slightly. I nearly gag it taste as bad as it smells. I pull my face away from the bottle.

A few people chuckle from around the room.

"Who willingly drinks that," I say, shaking my head like it'll rid me of the taste.

He takes a swig from his own bottle and winks, "If you drink this one, I'll let you stop,"

I think about it before begrudgingly taking another sip.

People clap and I glare at them, putting an end to the clapping.

We walk back out to the main part of the party and I stare at it. The lights are flashing, it's so chaotic. I make eye contact with Tobias and take a big swig.

He laughs loudly when I flinch at the taste but still get it down. My head starts to feel a little fuzzy and the whole thing seems to matter slightly less.

I finish most of the bottle and hand it back to him. He raises an eyebrow and I throw myself into the crowd.

I dance- Since when can I dance? I almost laugh at the thought. Soon Tobias is by my side offering me his drink. I embrace the 'fuck it mentality and take the drink he laughs and heads back out of the crowd supposedly grabbing another one for himself.

After two minutes I leave deciding I was bored of dancing. I walk back into the kitchen and sit down at the island. Tobias joins me.

"I think you'll like this one more," he says, switching drinks with me.

I take a sip and this one actually tastes decent. It's got strong fruit flavors and is definitely better than the other one.

"It's actually pretty good," I say nodding, "Did you try any?"

"No, I just made it," he says with an aloof grin, "I thought you'd like the fruitier ones,"

"Wanna sip?" I ask.

"Sure,"

I take a sip and he starts to ask why I offered if I was just going to drink it myself when I grab him by the chin and push the fluid into his mouth with my tongue.

Thanks Fuck it Mentality.

Tobias Dean

The sweet liquid flows into my throat and I swallow loudly and his tongue follows messily behind it. A line of fluid drips down my chin, the fruity flavor adds a hint of irony to the whole situation.