God

God does not create angels.

He does not create humans.

He makes weapons.
Weapons which are built bent,meant to stab another.Many don't know how to unbend,or some don't want to.They choose to impale,they choose to hate.
And if the sharp point does not kill the hate does.Hate and loneliness do kill one.
But you don't have to be knife to be cruel.

Every being is cruel.Any animal will kill to survive.So do humans kill if they don't have another way out of their own trial.
Cruel is in any beating heart.
And the dead not only carry their own hatred, but also Gods cruelness.
You only mean to poke,but you poke and poke until you break the skin,and the void bleeding out on you,your own weapon,is the very proof of your true cruelness.You refer to yourself as an holy lamb,an innocent thing who does no harm,but you are all far away from that.You're all cruel killers.You feel no remorse, because you justify your actions.

You hide the crime and refuse punishment.

That is why you're all foolish.
You run away from any form of consequence.

Call I a liar,but as I said, everything spoken by demons is punishable.

So go ahead,sharpen your axe.I'll roll up my sleeve. My hand is laid flat, longing for the blade.Go ahead and chop it off.

That is all the proof I need to know I am right,fool.
But you are nevertheless still blind,and you wipe the blood off and walk away.
Such an useless act.
Even if another noticed the blood,you'll excuse it by killing dead-weight,and by how black the blood is they will believe.

My blood disgusts you all,but is yours not the same?

Your blood is dirtied by sin and nothing washes away life.

But you are the majority and so you choose to deny it.Very well.I will not fight you.
I will bite my tongue.
My tongue is really the only thing I've impaled my fangs in anyhow.

I still have bite marks from you, bloodthirsty animals.

But in all your cruelness,I envy you and your foolishness.
I wish to be lonely no longer.

But I find hiding my fangs and covering my horns quite difficult,as any bit of emotion blows my hair and I growl out.Before I may be human I must rid myself of emotions.
It's not like I feel much anyway.I have followed my heart and it got lost.It is beating for me but I am detached from it.

What I must do to be human,is be reborn.I have learned how humans think.I know their cruel ways of getting what they want.
This mind cannot think like them and my heart screams out from wherever it is in this void of black blood to hide away.

I am not human and not meant to be.
Most would consider myself holy,but I never wished for all this loneliness.And sin.

Sinning is not restricted to only human beings.I am not one and I still sin.I sinned against myself too.

If there's a God,I'll make him pay for these hideous horns and these dark night, starless sky thoughts.