confessions

"hey.. ghost?"

the figure was staring into the dark abyss of the night. soap could care less about what he did, when he did it, or how- it's just the feeling of his presence that really makes him a horrifying person to confront. he loves staying in more.. darker areas compared to other people.

shit, don't even get him started on his appearance. the choice of wearing a mask made johnny uneasy, not only since it showed just his eyes, but since it made simon seem more.. unhuman.

he wasn't saying he had no heart- it's just that ever since he saw his face.. the air felt more thicker each moment he walked into a room. knowing there was a person under there.. a cold hearted person.. was insane.

and his voice didn't help either.. his deep unsettling voice. no wonder people called this fucker ghost, it was insane this man was even a human.

before johnny could make another thought, he was disrupted from that same deep voice he was just thinking about.

"johnny..?"

-..oh yeah right

he was going to ask him something

being completely honest, he kind of forgot what he was about to say. he only said what the first thing came to his mind, which was..

"want to play a.. game..?"

johnny could've sworn that he heard a small cringe at his request

or maybe the drink was too vulgar..

he did like more smoother drinks.. like his favorite, bourbon.

the strong voice responded to his unusual request

"huh.. haven't played one of those in a while.."

simon raised his drink before taking a final shot, and layed it down on the balcony

"but hell.. why not..?"

he pulled down his mask, turned around, grabbed a chair, and sat on it with his arms crossed

"well then johnny.. what's this game of yours mate..?"

johnny looked away, and he started to shake his leg up and down just to think

"well shit.. i didn't think you'd say yes simon."

he laughed to himself

"any suggestions, L.T..?"

and this was the part that would change everything about what they new about eachother. fuck him, looking back at it he realized how wrong they've been about eachother. everything they "knew"? fuck that.

"hm... truth or dare."

the both of them softly chuckled at the suggestion

"isn't that rubbish made for kindergarteners L.T?"

"johnny.. you have to admit, kids games are bloody fun."

he smiled and shrugged as he raised his glass

"cheers to that mate..!"

simon nodded

he took the shot in one swallow, and exhaled as he put the glass down

"well then.. me? or you, simon?"

simon looked down, and then looked back up

"shoot your shot, sarg."

he put one of his arms behind the back part of the chair

"alright.. a little bit of elementary school gossip but.. you ever kissed somebody?"